Atlantica Online is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that sets players in search of their long lost ancestral home, the fabled Atlantis. Long ages ago, a substance called Oriharukon was discovered by your ancestors, and with it they uncovered wondrous magic powers. Hungry for more power, the people lost control of the magic, and ultimately destroyed themselves. The only clues that now remain are the mysterious Oriharukon and the path of creatures and locations that have become mutated by the treacherous substance. Can you discover Atlantis in time before the Oriharukon destroys the rest of the world?
- Turn-based Battle Strategy System | Engage in deep tactical turn-based combat, returning to the roots of traditional RPGs.
- Mercenary System | Hire a selection of over 18 mercenaries, 8 of which may fight alongside you in combat at once.
- PvP | Enter into combat with other players in the Free Leagues, or post a Challenge backed up by your hard-earned gold.
- Guild Governments | Guilds may take control of and govern a town, and be responsible for security, culture, industry, commerce, health, and the planning and construction of buildings.
- Mentor System | Have a new player become an apprentice to your higher level character, and receive a 200,000 gold reward when they reach level 30.
- Crafting | Train and excel in more then 34 crafting skills with over 100 levels to learn.
- Tactical Battle System | Engage in a 3D battle system moving your mercenaries across a large map to combat monsters much stronger then ever before. In this feature strategy will be essential to your success and even the smallest mistake may lead to failure. But too difficult? No fear, for your friends can come along too!
- My Home | For a price you'll be able to purchase your very own home and decorate it however you wish. The higher value your home has the more potential you'll be able to bring out from it with an experience boost for resting in a bed, or from sending out an expedition of mercenaries to fight in a skirmish separate from your main party. Oh, and did I mention the food?