Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,830 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,686
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Landmark Forum » General Discussion » I just noticed i got my Landmark game closed beta access 6 days ago, and only had 7 days to activate it

4 posts found
  Scagweed22

Apprentice Member

OP  7/09/14 3:08:10 PM#1
So maybe you all got yours too if you haven't checked, might be time to check.
  DarLorkar

Elite Member

7/16/14 11:14:14 PM#2

Ya got one, i went and sent them a message that i was not interested in a 7 day pass. 

Time you get the game figured out you are out of time.

Sounds like a scam to get people to buy beta access to me.  Sure can not do much bug hunting or make a informed suggestion in that time, at least i doubt i could.

Oh well, their game, their call, just makes me doubt they are serious about looking for testers. Adds a strike against both company and game, in my mind, to do things that way.

ajmac5001

Novice Member

8/17/14 9:49:19 AM#3
The 7 day keys are stackable.... so lets say you had 10 emails / 10 mmorgp accounts and got your self 10 keys.... you can get 70 days that way (or more if you wish!)
  tawess

Elite Member

8/17/14 9:59:22 AM#4
Originally posted by DarLorkar
Sounds like a scam to get people to buy beta access to me. 

That word... I think not, it means what you think it means...

Ofc they try to get you baited in to buying a founders pack, so i am not saying you are wrong per se... Just that calling it a  scam is a bit over the top...

Tomas Soapbox

This have been a good conversation