Trending Games | World of Warcraft | EVE Online | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,814,976 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,213,886
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Landmark Forum » General Discussion » Questions I have to ask.

4 posts found
  kingjames18

Apprentice Member

OP  7/05/14 7:01:04 AM#1

How is it inside Landmark right now? How is the community? Is it still crowded like in the beginning or is it easy to find a plot now? How is the crafting is it fun? And Do any of you founders have any spare beta keys who could whisper me and give me one? Oh and if you are unable to give me one can you answer this question, is it worth paying $20 and getting the Settlers pack?

Thanks Guys

TheQuietGamer

Novice Member

7/05/14 7:07:47 AM#2
Originally posted by kingjames18

How is it inside Landmark right now? How is the community? Is it still crowded like in the beginning or is it easy to find a plot now? How is the crafting is it fun? And Do any of you founders have any spare beta keys who could whisper me and give me one? Oh and if you are unable to give me one can you answer this question, is it worth paying $20 and getting the Settlers pack?

Thanks Guys

I purchased the settlers pack but just get terrible fps in the game so haven't played it.  My rig is way above the requirements, but presumably it just hasn't been optimised yet.  

tawess

Elite Member

7/05/14 7:30:24 AM#3

i´d say it is a bit more quiet, at least at the lower tiers. The higher tiers are still crowded space wise but less so people wise.

But if you don´t care about a bit of leg work i do not think you will have much problem finding a plot. As for the game it self it just keeps getting better and  better.

Tomas Soapbox

This have been a good conversation

Aelious

Elite Member

World > Quest Progression

7/05/14 1:36:46 PM#4
They've done a good job arranging the crafting where it feels progressive, and they will be releasing a "crafting 2.0" which is supposed to be the iteration they initially wanted.

I don't see many people but stick to the lower tier areas for now. Whether it's worth is depends on what you're looking for. If you like to gather, craft and build your own structures I'd buy it in a heartbeat. It's really nice to play in a voxel based world where you can dig in the ground following ore veins or finding caves to look for ore/treasure chests.

If you're looking for combat or mobs that's coming in August and later mob/quest AI at some point in the future.