Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,442 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,247,511
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
TCG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/11/14)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » Naxx Zoolock Must Die! (The musical)

3 posts found
  Bigbadwlf

Spotlight Poster

OP  7/29/14 9:31:37 AM#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2BxHa48w0

Hello, everybody, this a short and sweet video of my DoomStraza Priest deck against arguably one of the most powerful decks in the meta.

If you guys like the deck, please leave a comment and I will upload the decklist!

Spoiler alert: Somebody dies at the end!
  garbonzo

Hard Core Member

7/31/14 4:34:25 PM#2
Nice one. I'm still eating zoolocks with my double taboo pally murloc deck - about 80% against them. (But then I'm about 20% against Druids with this deck - the worst.)
  Wizardry

Elite Member

Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

9/19/14 5:03:43 PM#3

I have not played much anymore and even when i play i don't pay attention that close because i don't yet take the game serious ...BUT !!

Here is what i saw,that Warlock was not a good player,he was basically playing to go all face.I know he didn't want to get no value for playing a Flame Imp and took the 3 dmg but he let your Cleric live to draw cards and actually drew 2 cards.

The latter missed lethal ,he could have drawn Soulfire or even a second Doomguard or a power overwhelming and beat you.

As to your deck,i played against similar,it can be decent enough ,maybe ok for ladder but i would not stick long with that deck,maybe into the rank 10 area.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Napolianboo#p/u/15/rCYLLQCNc1w
Samoan Diamond