Trending Games | Destiny | ArcheAge | Mythborne | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,154 Users Online:0
Games:738  Posts:6,238,397
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
TCG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/11/14)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » The Official "Winners of the Giveaway who didn't get their key" thread.

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search
89 posts found
  Capeia

Novice Member

10/30/13 2:56:51 PM#21

That's very true, But to be fair, i don't really have a reason to lie. Sure this may sound stupid because its over the internet, but it's sorta unfair. I Want the key, but im not a person to make multiple accounts to increase my chances to get one. Sure, there's no way to know that im telling the truth or not, but i dont really know how to prove it.

If i could prove it, i would.

Slapshot1188

Elite Member

10/30/13 2:58:54 PM#22
Originally posted by Capeia

That's very true, But to be fair, i don't really have a reason to lie. Sure this may sound stupid because its over the internet, but it's sorta unfair. I Want the key, but im not a person to make multiple accounts to increase my chances to get one. Sure, there's no way to know that im telling the truth or not, but i dont really know how to prove it.

You don't have to prove anything.  Unless you have tried to cheat you will get your key.  Just hang tight. 

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

YateTheYate

Novice Member

OP  10/30/13 2:59:34 PM#23
Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Seems like everyone who didn't get a key is a new account...  likely one of a dozen made by the same person.

If you deserve the key you will get it.  You have nothing to worry about.

If you cheated you will be caught and will not get your key.

Deserve a key? I found the link for this giveaway yesterday and created this account and commented AS THE GIVEAWAY RULES STATE. I don't know how much more deserving one could be. And yes, fuck the people who created multiple accounts.

I want some kind of official response though, as to why we haven't received keys. Everything right now is rumored. If they're just reviewing the authenticity of a single use account vs a spam account, then great, just tell us that. If they're just like "This person has one post, he doesn't get a key because we automatically label that as spam" and being silent about it, then fuck that, I'm blasting this on every stream I can.

I was just saying "I can't believe I won amongst the assholes who spammed multiple accounts." But now, this.

Keep posting, guys. 

caiowtdb

Novice Member

10/30/13 2:59:36 PM#24

couldn't agree more. sadly i think we cant prove.

Nadia

Elite Member

10/30/13 2:59:58 PM#25

it's not really fair to not get a key because the account is new

I'm confident new accts will get keys

as far as I know, no one has been given keys yet

mmorpg.com accts from 2005 and 2006 posted they haven't received keys yet

Capeia

Novice Member

10/30/13 3:00:31 PM#26

Yeah, i will wait..But i also want to play :P

I guess you're right. They will know if i cheated or not. I just hope it wont take too long :(

Slapshot1188

Elite Member

10/30/13 3:01:36 PM#27
Originally posted by YateTheYate

Seems like everyone who didn't get a key is a new account...  likely one of a dozen made by the same person.

Deserve a key? I found the link for this giveaway yesterday and created this account and commented AS THE GIVEAWAY RULES STATE. I don't know how much more deserving one could be. And yes, fuck the people who created multiple accounts.

I want some kind of official response though, as to why we haven't received keys. Everything right now is rumored. If they're just reviewing the authenticity of a single use account vs a spam account, then great, just tell us that. If they're just like "This person has one post, he doesn't get a key because we automatically label that as spam" and being silent about it, then fuck that, I'm blasting this on every stream I can.

I was just saying "I can't believe I won amongst the assholes who spammed multiple accounts." But now, this.

Keep posting, guys. 

If you did not cheat you have nothing to worry about.  Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.  You will get your key.  It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.  If you actually tried to cheat and spam the system, then you will not get your key.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

FlourPeoples

Novice Member

10/30/13 3:09:04 PM#28
My account is new?  I joined the site 8 years ago, I just don't care for the forums.
  caiowtdb

Novice Member

10/30/13 4:28:36 PM#29
i just hope that we can all have our keys :P
  Swanea

Apprentice Member

10/30/13 4:35:52 PM#30
The official response is, it takes up to 72 hours or so to get all the keys out from this site.  They do check the validity of accounts.  Usually it's less, but usually they don't have an influx of a thousand new accounts or so.  If you were a real lurker, I'd think you would know how these things work :P
  Wyrdfell

Elite Member

In the abyss you make your own light.

10/30/13 4:37:53 PM#31

You think this account looks like a fake account that created just for this key? I'm using this account since 2010 and I'm still waiting for my key...

Playing : Eve Online - Guild Wars 2 - Ragnarok Online

Waiting for : The Division - H1Z1 - Elite Dangerous - Warhammer 40K

Legends : Warhammer Online - Knight Online - Guild Wars

Meddle

Administrator

10/30/13 4:41:09 PM#32

Everyone on the list of winners will get their key.  The email was sent to the address that you registered with.  Check spam folders etc.  If you still cannot find the mail then email me at meddle at mmorpg.com and I will resend the message.  To be sure that you are who you say your are email from the account you registered from and including your username.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Meddle

Administrator

10/30/13 5:43:11 PM#33
I've sent a copy of the email with key and instructions to each winners inbox here at MMORPG.com as well.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

xMonkeykingx

Novice Member

10/30/13 5:45:17 PM#34
I GOT MY KEY HOLYSHIT. BEST SITE NA? THANKS GUYS...THANKYOU.
  YateTheYate

Novice Member

OP  10/30/13 5:57:07 PM#35

Well, I didn't get an email, but I got a message through my inbox with a key just now from the MMORPG Team.

I'm leaving the thread up for people who might be experiencing this problem over the week of the giveaway, though.

riffhuffer

Novice Member

10/31/13 11:16:52 PM#36

didn't read entire thread, but, it goes to the messages inbox on this site, not your email.

:thumbsup:

Krusnikus

Novice Member

11/02/13 2:27:44 AM#37

This is a new account, but it's the only one I have. I play tcg/ccg mostly, and rarely MMO games save few exceptions in the past. Am I still eligible to recieve a beta key?

Regards!

Doto for life.

dansv

Novice Member

11/05/13 10:53:00 AM#38
Didn't receive my key for day 7 yet, but judging from this thread I suppose i shouldn't worry until tomorrow or the day after
  User Deleted
11/05/13 11:03:21 AM#39
Yeah, lets hope the people in charge can get the hamsters running smoothly :)
  hskr

Novice Member

11/05/13 11:10:35 AM#40
Yeah, I'm hopeful things will be resolved soon, they've already started day eight of the giveaway
5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search