Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,736 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,743
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
TCG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/11/14)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » Hearthstone Tournament $50 first place

3 posts found
  zippo1235

Novice Member

OP  10/28/13 12:28:49 AM#1
Hey all.
I'll be hosting a constructed tournament on Monday OCT 28 at 8pm EDT.

The tournament will all be streamed with commentary and will be doing viewer give aways during the tournament so even if you're not in the beta come check it out and have fun

This will be the 3rd constructed beta tournament hosted by Myth_TV.

If you're in the beta and love competition as much as I do, I know you will love this.

This will be held on NA server ( sorry everyone else we will be hosting tournaments on other servers once the game goes live )

It will be a pyramid format, best of 3, double elimination. Finals will be best of 5.

There will be 64 cspots open on a first come first serve system so if you want in make sure you register early. there will also be a back up waiting list to to fill in if people no show so we will have a 64 player tournament.

HOW TO ENTER

Best way to enter is to head over to the stream channel at http://www.twitch.tv/myth_gaming
once there pm me if I'm around or any one of my mods. If the channel is down send a PM to me over twitch at Myth_gaming. With your Battle tag.

You must be on NA server with a hearthstone beta key and be able to to play at 8pm EDT and be on earlier to get the first round set up faster ( ideally be on around 7pm EDT )

This tournament will have a 50$ cash prize pool!!

Looking forward to hearing form all of you!

Myth_Tv Team.
  zippo1235

Novice Member

OP  10/28/13 12:22:24 PM#2
come by and register today spots filling up quick
  zippo1235

Novice Member

OP  10/28/13 4:23:45 PM#3
still a few spots left