Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EverQuest | Pirate101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,338 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,854
Blizzard Entertainment | Play Now
TCG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/11/14)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » YES! So glad we have a Hearthstone Forum!

20 posts found
  JIUBHUNNY420

Novice Member

OP  10/15/13 7:16:32 AM#1

No this isnt a sarcastic post. I know people get mad when a game gets put on here thats not an MMO (Because HS is literally in no way an MMO). But this game does appeal to the same demographic and above all else, its just extremely fun to watch and im sure play, although none of us have that luxury :(

Post here if your excited this game is gettng coverage and if your just excited about the game in general. 

I will personally be making a Murlock/Pirate deck when the game comes out just for the Lol's

J-Hun Lookin to Creep Yall!

expresso

Tipster

10/15/13 9:59:27 AM#2

*ahem* first person to post in this new forum right here  <--------------------

No no please stand I am not a god.

WhiteLantern

Novice Member

10/15/13 10:10:05 AM#3
I've been playing the WoW TCG since release, so I'm halfway-kinda-sorta watching to see where this goes. A sub-forum here could be handy.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

Kaynos1972

Spotlight Poster

10/15/13 10:10:42 AM#4
What is a heartstone ?   Just kidding, man i wish i had a key to play, come on Blizzard finish that game already.
  expresso

Tipster

10/15/13 10:18:12 AM#5

I plan to try all kinds of comic decks besides the expected pirate and murlock I am going to try;

- gnome only

- charge plus battle cry only

- female/male only

- all 3 cost or 5 cost etc

- all taunt

All other times I'll be in the arena earning my card packs and hopfuly if\when blizz add in the weekly tournaments working on my rank for the week and getting phat loot.

Zinzan

Novice Member

10/15/13 11:31:50 AM#6

Oh, it's not an MMO, but it's Blizzard, it's Warcraft and if D3 can have a forum so can Hearthstone.

So amped about this game and can't wait for open beta/release/givemeakeyyougits ;)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

Gasper777

Novice Member

10/15/13 5:48:09 PM#7
Yup, now we just need some key giveaways!  MMORPG has always been good to me!
  User Deleted
10/15/13 5:50:25 PM#8
I've been playing the beta and loving it! Nice to see a forum here.
  Nadia

Hard Core Member

10/15/13 6:42:34 PM#9

i had a pleasant double whammy an hour ago

got an email that Card Hunter launched http://www.cardhunter.com/

and Blizzard also sent me a beta key :)

rodingo

Advanced Member

10/15/13 7:04:24 PM#10
I'm looking forward to the game.  I just recently picked up the Pathfinder adventure card game and now I have the bug to play another card game as well.  I played Jyhad way back in the day and loved it, but the only other card game I played was Legends of Norrath several years ago.  I think this one from Blizzard will take off pretty well and I'm hoping to get a beta key (crosses fingers).

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

expresso

Tipster

10/16/13 7:28:47 AM#11
Well don't I feel stupid.  Had a felling I should check my beta status on BNET and would you believe it I had not ticked the Hearthstone beta box.  No wonder I never got an invite pfft.
  gaudycube

Novice Member

10/16/13 11:50:32 AM#12
I want the beta key for this game!!! I love world of warcraft and also cardgames!! Wish they give me a chance to try this fantastic game , because now I can only see TotalBiscuits Lord of The Arena's matchs
  hendo311420

Novice Member

10/16/13 11:55:54 AM#13
Yeh now if onloy blizzard will send me a key
  azzamasin

Elite Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

10/16/13 11:58:51 AM#14
Originally posted by JIUBHUNNY420

No this isnt a sarcastic post. I know people get mad when a game gets put on here thats not an MMO (Because HS is literally in no way an MMO). But this game does appeal to the same demographic and above all else, its just extremely fun to watch and im sure play, although none of us have that luxury :(

Post here if your excited this game is gettng coverage and if your just excited about the game in general. 

I will personally be making a Murlock/Pirate deck when the game comes out just for the Lol's

You're right it isn't an MMO but it does appeal to the same demographics.  I know because I am playing the holy hell out of this game right and everything else is taking a back seat.

It is quite literally one of the funnest games I've ever played and is going to become an amazing E-Sport if it continues.  The competitive scene is growing daily.  From Managrind to now MLG.

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

asrlohz

Apprentice Member

Alea iacta est, beloved Doomsayers.

10/16/13 5:22:55 PM#15
Originally posted by Nadia

i had a pleasant double whammy an hour ago

got an email that Card Hunter launched http://www.cardhunter.com/

and Blizzard also sent me a beta key :)

Same here. Within the same hour. Although, I already had a betakey for cardhunter that I neglected to play.

expresso

Tipster

10/17/13 1:38:16 AM#16
Originally posted by azzamasin

You're right it isn't an MMO but it does appeal to the same demographics.  I know because I am playing the holy hell out of this game right and everything else is taking a back seat.

It is quite literally one of the funnest games I've ever played and is going to become an amazing E-Sport if it continues.  The competitive scene is growing daily.  From Managrind to now MLG.

Problem is Blizzard have said they've no interest in making HearthStone into an ESport, you can play in different regions but you cannot bring your cards along so EU players playing NA players for example will be difficult unless, the only way around this would be for MLG and other operators have maxed out proxy decks in all regions that players can adopt for their match(s).

Armagedona

Hard Core Member

10/17/13 3:16:51 AM#17
How about they have 2 accounts with every card in them and the players just use them ? :)
  expresso

Tipster

10/17/13 4:03:12 AM#18
Originally posted by Armagedona
How about they have 2 accounts with every card in them and the players just use them ? :)

Problem is haivng to spend money or loads of time maxing out two accounts or three if they want complete in Asia, with 450+ cards currently in the game it wont be cheap\quick.

NetSage

Apprentice Member

10/17/13 8:01:07 AM#19
Originally posted by expresso

Problem is haivng to spend money or loads of time maxing out two accounts or three if they want complete in Asia, with 450+ cards currently in the game it wont be cheap\quick.

I think he means have a tournament server much like league does for their big events.  Where you just get everyone unlocked or a ton of RP/IP and buy what you need.

Zinzan

Novice Member

10/18/13 9:06:33 AM#20
Originally posted by NetSage
Originally posted by expresso

I think he means have a tournament server much like league does for their big events.  Where you just get everyone unlocked or a ton of RP/IP and buy what you need.

More of an e-sports thing really remeber this is a CCG, half the point is collecting cards :)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)