Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,600 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,991
Mistralis | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 07/01/06)  | Pub:Mistralis
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dragon Raja Forum » General Discussion » ok game, some good points some bad

3 posts found
  dafuzzle

Novice Member

if life gives you lemons make beef stew

OP  1/17/07 6:34:33 PM#1

im bored so i felt like writing a review on what i think of the game

the game is really fun to play, but you seem to find yourself doing the same thng over and over in lower lvls.  for example. go lvl , go to town and resupply go lvl, ect......  the wars would be really fun if a lot of people would participate.  graphics arent to great, but good enough to enjoy.  some good things is that in the higher lvls it really fun to just be in town and duel ppl, but after a while it gets boring.  lvling gets extremly slow after about lvl 30 unless you have a good party to go elsewhere.  not too much customization, only class that has more than one weapon to use is warrior.  but overall i rate it a 7.5 out of 10.  good if your new to mmorpg's or just want to play s simple game, which is what keeps me playing.

what keeps you playing

lvling
pking
playing with friends
wars
dont play
i quit
(login to vote)
  wally1

Novice Member

Where my fist starts the other persons nose begins! :D

2/12/07 2:38:13 PM#2
yeah it is good but hard enough to understand wat to do without some help and it is repetative level up go to town and resuply i enjoy lvl wars and playing with friends but i dunno wat the other 1 was pking wats dat??? its a good game nd u shud try it out cuz there are big wars between differant nations so if eh download it which doesnt take that long  my username is ... em lemme think of it now...oh yeah now i remmember its metamorphic... i think or somthing like that hope yeh enjoy it  <<<<<highlight him and he looks funny looking hehe

Do You Like My Picture?

Yes
No
Just Like The Rest:Its Ok
(login to vote)
  mike470

General Correspondent

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand" - Randy Pausch

2/21/08 5:18:15 PM#3

I agree it's a pretty good game, some bad points some good.