Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,786,454 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,145
Inplay Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

8 posts found
  Kevyne-Shandris

Apprentice Member

You can't † BURY † ¤¤ Holy Paladins ¤¤ As we will always __.- ASCEND -.__

OP  8/25/13 10:12:20 AM#1

I've heard of milking titles but after the first F.E.A.R. game and the mess of the sequels: why is this game back again?

After what happen with canon and how everyone died (what a wonderful way to kill hope too), this is pushing it, truly.

Joreel

Apprentice Member

8/29/13 9:23:25 PM#2
If they can still make a few bucks, they will of course :-)
  Grimmjaw01

Novice Member

9/22/13 11:22:21 PM#3

i agree why make a mmo of a single player game (it makes no sence to make a single player into a mmo)

Starbuck1771

Hard Core Member

10/05/13 7:23:16 AM#4
Originally posted by Grimmjaw01

i agree why make a mmo of a single player game (it makes no sence to make a single player into a mmo)

actualy there was a multiplayer mode for FEAR.

Kyleran

Bitter Vet™

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

10/05/13 7:33:10 AM#5

Agree, see SWTOR

"In these forums 'honest' seems to be a symonym for 'hates the game just like I do'" - ohioastro
Kyleran - Bitter Vet ™ since 2006
"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Grimmjaw01

Novice Member

10/05/13 7:47:10 AM#6
its called fear combat but thats old and i dont think u cant get it anymore plus the only game that has multiplayer is F.E.A.R 3 
  makasouleater69

Advanced Member

11/30/13 6:57:37 AM#7
its called fear combat but thats old and i dont think u cant get it anymore plus the only game that has multiplayer is F.E.A.R 3 

That is not true. I only played the first one, and I played it online. 

Kevyne-Shandris

Apprentice Member

You can't † BURY † ¤¤ Holy Paladins ¤¤ As we will always __.- ASCEND -.__

OP  1/30/14 3:12:18 AM#8

F.E.A.R.'s multiplayer was okay, but the story with Alma is shot. It got totally screwed up when Sierra went it's own way with it when Monolith went working on other work. When they returned to assume the F.E.A.R. IP again, all of the main characters were killed off. Monolith even went with a different pointman.

When lore gets that screwed up it's difficult to follow and even have an interest in it anymore. Alma loses her meaning, as all involved are dead. It's like killing all the Waltons, including John boy, then coming back with John boy's ghost. o.O