Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,298 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,893
Frontier Developments | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 2014)  | Pub:Frontier Developments
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

OP  8/21/14 2:49:20 PM#1

Exploiting stealth and Newtonian physics to smuggle liquior past Federation police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbaLJTGHkj8

"Tiny clown, he got wet. I was talking to a psychic and I can't sleep in the ozone. There are too many different peanuts, looking sad.

Kangaroomouse

Apprentice Member

8/21/14 7:09:25 PM#2

Man, this game! The sound and visual effects rival big budget Hollywood productions. The love for this genre and the accuracy with which it is presented is visible everywhere.

----

I can't wait for the first release.

Shadowdawnz

Hard Core Member

9/02/14 4:58:27 PM#3
I just started the game and seeying this video made me even more excited. This game is not for the faint in heart. It's actually really ruthless if you don't know what you are doing.
  Avul

Apprentice Member

9/03/14 3:19:32 AM#4
Started this game yesterday and I'm having a blast. This must be the best game I've played in years.. and it's just a beta. My desire for space exploration is getting finally fulfilled. I'm so happy. Well.. I should take some training lessons to steer my ship out of a station without crashing etc. because I really suck with mouse and keyboard controls. But I'm already looking for a HOTAS X from Thrustmaster. One day I hope I'm as good as this guy in the video. If you're into Sci-Fi.. go and get it!

The Repopulation - Scfi Fi Sandbox.
Elite: Dangerous - Space Exploration & Trading.