Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,749 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,872
Frontier Developments | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Frontier Developments
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$26.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elite: Dangerous Forum » General Discussion » My only exposure to this game game is through Twitch streams and I love it!

2 posts found
  sludgebeard

Spotlight Poster

OP  7/31/14 12:16:24 PM#1

I've watched around probably 24 hours of streaming for ED and it's incredible! Even when I'm just watching a guy, flying through space and trading materials at stations, the game finds a way to keep my interest.

It reminds me of one of those type of games you could have a few drinks with a buddy and watc them play all night regardless of what was happening. Plus when the open PVP combat gets big, this game will be unstoppable.

anyone else watching early play of this game and loving it?

Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

8/01/14 6:40:07 PM#2

I watch a bit now and then to keep an eye on the game's progress. I feel I've already spoiled it a little by seeing too much, so I try to not do is as much so there can be some surprises when I get the game myself.