Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,723 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,194
Gravity Interactive | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/30/02)  | Pub:Gravity Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Ragnarok Online Forum » Game Suggestions » Character Balance sinx is just overkill

1 posts found
  trapezonian

Novice Member

OP  2/05/09 1:35:19 AM#1

I just like to suggest character strength balance. Before the advance 2nd jobs came out the assassin job was too weak and the hunter class dominated PVP rooms. When the Sinx Class came out i think they made it too strong. The Sinx already have EDP, then they added the Soul Link effect to x2 damage, and they also have Soul Destroyers for long range and even more they have cloaks. The sinx class even has high hp. Then on the other side they made the sniper class weaker by making the trap system different where in you could step on your own traps. They even removed trap stacking.

I know Gravity just tried to make it balanced but they over did with the Sinx class.

If talking about the maximum potential of the sinx class, put two megingards on it +80 str and if you have 99 str thats almost like two sinx at one character, then apply EDP and Soul Link for double damage, get buffs from a priest Bless and Impo. Thats like 8 assassins sonic blowing on you. I know there are skills like safetywalls for the sonic blow skill but not everyone in PVP is accompanied by priests.

The game is just not balanced. When you go to PVP room there are only 3 characters that you can see SINX, SAC PALADINS and CHAMPIONS. You would rarely see snipers whitesmiths wizards etc.

In our server Valkyrie Pro there are no maya purple cards. There are no GR cards. There are no drop rates for MP card, you can't get it on OCA. They won't sell it on the Item mall. There is no way for a sniper to prevent getting hit by sB