The Albion Online team has sent happy word that the first closed beta event is now underway as of Monday, November 23rd. All Founders are taking part in the first-ever CBT.
Since the end of the Summer Alpha, the development team has put great efforts into further updating and improving the game:
- Economy Updates. Economic PvP and removal of crafting costs.
- Combat 2.0. Armor diversity, weapon characteristics and flattened gear progression curve.
- Open World PvP. Treasure Chests and Shrines.
- Food & Consumables. Improved buffs and the new herb garden.
- Duel. 1vs1 PvP with the option to put up a wager on the outcome.
Find out more of the details on the CBT and new features by visiting the Albion Online site.