Trending Games | Pirate101 | EverQuest | Elder Scrolls Online | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,401 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,624
Sandbox Interactive | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel Q4 2014)  | Pub:Sandbox Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

Albion Online Forum » General Discussion » (Key someone?)This game has everything! I only need a KEY

3 posts found
  afriaen

Novice Member

OP  3/26/14 9:54:48 AM#1

This game has:

+ pvp

+ pve

+ extensive harvesting, crafting and itemization

+ player created buildings and tools

+ guild warfare

+ player driven economy

+ fair f2p 

+ classless progression

The only downside might be (depending on your preferences):

- it is small and iso-metric

So it has everything I desire, now one thing I stil need: a d**n key!  :p

Any one has a spare one please?

greets & thank you

Dullahan

Novice Member

Death to Themepark.

3/26/14 3:22:21 PM#2

Isometric could be a downside if you're not a fan, but the game is hardly small.  In the alpha theres over 30 territories and they boast a whopping 800 that will exist at launch.  Thats actually pretty huge.  What they put in those territories to make the game world meaningful remains to be seen.

To me, the biggest downside is that this game will make the same mistake of every other PvP mmo, and thats failure to providing meaningful progression outside of conquest and territory control.  Theres currently no levels or skills to be gained other than through crafting (tiered resources).  That means PvP has to be totally amazing, and even then the only other thing available for players to do is grind resources and craft.

If this game wants to really put itself on the map they should make the game fun and challenging without pvp, then allow players fight over what is the most rewarding.  That means itemized dungeons.  Fighting over dungeons and loot has always been more fun than fighting over resources alone.  Its the same mistake every pvp MMO makes and its the same reasons those games become stale after a few months.

Played EQ, UO, DAoC, AO, WoW, EQII, Vanguard, Ryzom, Darkfall, Warhammer, Rift, MO, Tera, DFUW, Age of Wushu, NW2, ESO and many others I don't remember or care to admit.
-
Awaiting The Repopulation, and Archeage.
-
Don't be ignorant. Get an MMO education!

Dullahan

Novice Member

Death to Themepark.

3/26/14 3:23:38 PM#3
ps. also looking for a key

Played EQ, UO, DAoC, AO, WoW, EQII, Vanguard, Ryzom, Darkfall, Warhammer, Rift, MO, Tera, DFUW, Age of Wushu, NW2, ESO and many others I don't remember or care to admit.
-
Awaiting The Repopulation, and Archeage.
-
Don't be ignorant. Get an MMO education!