Trending Games | Landmark | Camelot Unchained | Hearthstone | Skyforge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,639 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,102
Sandbox Interactive | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel Q4 2014)  | Pub:Sandbox Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

10 posts found
  quotheraving

Apprentice Member

OP  8/28/13 3:30:47 AM#1

I've been politely asked to edit this post and have decided to do so as I didn't start this thread with the intention of giving hard working game developers or a game's fans a hard time, especially if this was an artefact of the Hype system being calculated as an average of the voters scores rather than as an accumulated total.

For lulz and In honor of the temporary and flukeishly high hype score I'll leave the DBZ video.

Best wishes Q

Bercilak

Albion Online

8/28/13 3:59:40 AM#2

Hi,

my name is Stefan and I am the Game Designer and founder of the company for this game and I can guarantee you 100% that we haven't done anything to change this.

As far as I can tell it is just 20 votes we have (probably 6-7 from freelancers from our game^^) and it just needs 20 votes to be there. We are doing regular alpha tests with a lot of guilds from Darkfall who are active here as well and who probably voted for it.

Also our news on MMORPG.com created a lot of activity: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/958/feature/7670

But once again, I can promise you we are not doing anything like this! We are a small independent team who is playing fair always.

Kind regards,

Stefan

A medieval sandbox MMO
http://www.facebook.com/albiononline/

Deivos

Advanced Member

Iarð skal rifna, ok upphiminn.

8/28/13 4:21:01 AM#3

Oki I like yer game article at least simply for the Willow reference.

Hope yer stuff turns out well. ^_^

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero. - Vaarsuvius

tachgb

Apprentice Member

8/28/13 5:26:18 AM#4

Free to play sandbox, territory based PVP where Guilds claim land, full loot and player economy means crafting becomes more important, no classes, multiplatform support on a single master server?

http://albiononline.com/the-game/

Well, the features for this game seem really interesting, a good emphasis on PVP, guilds, economy, crafting and ownership, looks like a good game?

empa

Novice Member

8/28/13 11:24:21 AM#5

Well you see the hype rating does not come into account until X amount of people voted, so far mainly our dedicated fans have voted thus the high hype, you will probably see a more accurate calculations within some days.

- Emil

Freelance team member for Sandbox Interactive currently developing Albion Online.

Niall18

Novice Member

8/28/13 12:54:52 PM#6
Lolz, I dont think the hype for this game needs 2 be faked :P Just sayin

Check out my Blog for MMO News, Rants & Fun!

http://MMO-Elitist.blogger.com

Savij

Novice Member

9/16/13 8:04:02 AM#7

hey Q! :)

are playing this game too? i may do it when the game is good^^

be always up to date about Eternal Crusade
WH40k:EC dev Tracker

Other EC Sites i'm in:
Dakkadakka Savij
Reddit EC Savij1337
EternalCrusader.com Savij

SirAoS

Novice Member

For those who have ears, let them hear..

10/19/13 12:26:29 AM#8
This game is deffinetly been influeced by Ultima Online. Thats awesome. To bad it dosent do play housing and have the PvE like UO does where you can dungeons and also create theives for artifact looting and display them in your house. I wish they would do a UO2 with just graphics like this game. That would be AMAZING!
  DamonVile

Apprentice Member

10/19/13 12:34:04 AM#9

It was some free advertising all the same :)

I'd never heard of the game but it looks neat. A lot of ppl ask for these features in a game. hopefully they can get over the " it's not an AAA game that everyone is going to play " and give it a try.

JamezJayz

Novice Member

10/19/13 2:52:37 AM#10
Dude, imagine all that features with Mount & Blade like combat mechanics with a slight touch of survival and you've got a new age of MMOs MMO.