Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Black Gold | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,503 Users Online:0
Games:721  Posts:6,188,711
Sandbox Interactive | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel Q4 2014)  | Pub:Sandbox Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

Albion Online Forum » General Discussion » A week of Albion Alpha

8 posts found
  SirBalin

Warmonger

OP  9/23/13 9:10:06 PM#1

So, the game was great...that's all I can say.  If you are looking for a hardcore, yet casual relaxing game, this is it.  Crafters will constantly craft and will send the pvpers out in the world to gather while they craft away and make cities laid out as they please.  Pvpers work together constantly...and the map is huge.  In Alpha we were limited to a small section, but you can see the massive map and it will be prime for exploration.

If you are looking for a TRUE sandbox, a game for crafters and pvpers alike, this is it. 

We have a few vids we are working on and I know Catch is making a video that looks great.  Once they are all posted feel free to ask questions.

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Adalwulff

Apprentice Member

"I am not the light, or the darkness, but the twilight in between"

9/23/13 9:14:00 PM#2

Crafting plus PvP!

Dude, this is the kind of system I love. In DAOC you saw a little of this, but drops were still the best

SirBalin

Warmonger

OP  9/23/13 9:18:16 PM#3
Originally posted by Adalwulff

Crafting plus PvP!

Dude, this is the kind of system I love. In DAOC you saw a little of this, but drops were still the best

And the fact your gear drops and some of it is trashed, crafters are in high demand. 

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Adalwulff

Apprentice Member

"I am not the light, or the darkness, but the twilight in between"

9/23/13 9:20:30 PM#4

Sounds sweet, I signed up for Alpha

Hope I get in!

SamuraiXIV

Hard Core Member

9/23/13 9:21:13 PM#5
I just can't play mmorpg on my iphone or ipad I just cant play touching the screen.

Albanian Samurai

ray12k

Apprentice Member

9/23/13 9:53:20 PM#6
yeah I signed up as well, cant wait to see how it holds up in beta.
  Bercilak

Albion Online

9/26/13 9:51:13 AM#7
Originally posted by SamuraiXIV
I just can't play mmorpg on my iphone or ipad I just cant play touching the screen.

You dont have to. That's why Albion Online is a normal desktop game with PC Mouse input as well.

A medieval sandbox MMO
http://www.facebook.com/albiononline/

wsmar

Novice Member

9/26/13 2:59:26 PM#8
Originally posted by SamuraiXIV

You have a choice of how you want to play the game. That's something that has never been implemented to this extent in any other game. It is a pretty powerful combination, and besides you might find that it is very easy to play on your tablet! Even if it isn't the best for combat, you could play on your tablet when you don't have access to a computer, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to fully experience the crafting side of the game without ever touching a mouse.