Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,088 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,565
Ubisoft Massive | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Real Life | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:UBISoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Division Forum » General Discussion » Next Gen Feature?

2 posts found
  Betaguy

Elite Member

Some folks are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when pushed down stairs

OP  6/22/13 6:00:12 AM#1

I personally think the whole being able to play on your tablet/phone as backup in the form of a recon/assault drone is pretty neat. Think of the folks that have no PC's and only those as a means to play. I have a few friends excited as they are in that boat.

Also, I was thinking I could dual account and play one from my tablet so I always have aerial support and logistics. Yes some could consider it as wrong but I do not. It's how I chose to play the game.

The E3 Vid was interesting, def sparked my interest. I like this genre I am burnt out on Fantasy with dragons. I like the whole post apoc fantasy much better as it is not over done.

The Open deadly world PvP is going to be twisted.

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/game_info/index.aspx

I know it is scripted but hey, me and my 4 buds will play like that when it releases.  That is the best part the adventure of exploring a new world with friends together. We will take our time and what not we don't watch too many spoilers... if any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFHwI-DvYrM

Going to buy a console just for this, with a few other buds of course. We are Microsoft fans so we will get the Xbox. 

ElRenmazuo

Elite Member

6/24/13 12:30:14 PM#2
I think its neat i can play an mmo with gameplay of a cover/tactical shooter and that alone is next gen for an mmo to me.