Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | Rift | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,220 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,503
Behaviour Interactive | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Behaviour Interactive
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Forum » General Discussion » PS4 Official Space Wolves Chapter

6 posts found
  Alpha_Deathwolf

Apprentice Member

OP  10/22/13 12:46:51 AM#1

We are the PS3 Space Wolves Chapter - Great Company Deathwolves

We have been the Space Wolves since Warhammer 40k Space Marine and plan to carry over all our members to the PS4 we are in league with our xbox 360 brothers who will also be carrying over, to the new xbox platform.

For PS3 and PS4 Space Wolves register at our official site;

http://spacewolvesps3chapter.enjin.com/

For Xbox 360 Space Wolves Register at our official site;

http://spacewolves360.enjin.com/

The_Great_Wolf

Novice Member

10/22/13 12:51:07 AM#2

Well met Brother may the mead flow freely and the threads of our foes be cut.

Skotten.

Sagasaint

Apprentice Member

I don't always play MMOs, but when I do, I play sandboxes

10/24/13 3:19:11 PM#3
what makes you the official SW chapter exactly, if I may ask?
  XavianValakhir

Novice Member

11/23/13 6:20:38 PM#4
Originally posted by Sagasaint
what makes you the official SW chapter exactly, if I may ask?

That was my first thought as well. hehe

DeathWolf2u

Apprentice Member

A new year let's hope for new games that don't suck.

11/23/13 6:24:42 PM#5

AHA!............another person who stole my original name...DeathWolf...you are busted!

Other than that nice to meet you.

Psyctooth

Novice Member

11/26/13 5:24:39 AM#6

It has yet to be decided if this game will even be out on the PS4 yet, it's still being debated by the developers.

Personally I find setting up guilds and clans for a game years before release is a bad idea, well from personal experience, unless said people find something else to do in the meantime.  Otherwise it degenerates into stagnation, from people leaving to do other things then not bothering to communicate with the guild anymore and drama from the frustration of not having anything to do.  I had this experience when I signed up for a guild for Guild Wars 2 one year before release during closed beta.  The guild quickly grew to prominence in the community, it gained a lot of members and even the attention of the developers... then burned itself out one month into release.  The reason?  The long periods between weekend beta tests gave people a lot of free time to form clicks in the guild, it also gave them a lot of free time to get on each others nerves and out of pure boredom make leadership decisions which were not in the best interest of the members, also due to the lack of activity due to the long spills between playing the game, the people in charge got frustrated at the lack of attendance and also punished that as well.  On top of that when the game released, the interest in the game had disappeared from many of the key guild members, having returned to other games like WoW when they realized that GW2 wasn't the game for them.

My suggestion, find a core group of friends who are interested in playing EC who are online at the times which suite you and hang with them online and play the games they currently play and form friendships, then once the game is released, look to creating a community.  That usually works out better then just diving into "I wanna makes a guilds".

The guild since had re-formed as a new guild on a new server and reinvented itself after it's original leadership left because it had enough active members left over.

As much as I praise and support your enthusiasm, just giving a word of advice.  This may not of course apply to you, as each guild is different.  But it's something to keep in mind due to the risk of it.  Anyway good luck to you guys :D