Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,670 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,023
Behaviour Interactive | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Behaviour Interactive
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Forum » General Discussion » The Ultramarines now recruiting!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  decinator27

Apprentice Member

OP  10/18/13 11:09:53 PM#21
Originally posted by Xavier-Light

decinator27, it's good to see some one else with love for the blue boys. Ignore the haters, they've been calling us Smurfs since waaaaay back in 2nd Edition.

You aren't the only Ultramarines with plans to run in Eternal Crusade; I run the Ultramarines in Space Marine on PS3, based from an Enjin forum, and we have plans to migrate to EC once it's up and running.

We'll look forward to seeing you guys there.

Hey I'm on PS3 as well!  Maybe we can play some SM together, Add me ."YourLovedOnes" ( I thought it was funny 6 years ago )

Xavier-Light

Novice Member

10/19/13 2:41:02 AM#22
Originally posted by decinator27
Originally posted by Xavier-Light

decinator27, it's good to see some one else with love for the blue boys. Ignore the haters, they've been calling us Smurfs since waaaaay back in 2nd Edition.

You aren't the only Ultramarines with plans to run in Eternal Crusade; I run the Ultramarines in Space Marine on PS3, based from an Enjin forum, and we have plans to migrate to EC once it's up and running.

We'll look forward to seeing you guys there.

Hey I'm on PS3 as well!  Maybe we can play some SM together, Add me ."YourLovedOnes" ( I thought it was funny 6 years ago )

I think we've crossed paths before at some point, as the name seems familiar.

If you're interested in joining a competitive team with the SM community, let me know. We regularly take part in community-run tournaments as well as the story-drive "Black Crusade" events.

Aconti

Novice Member

10/19/13 6:05:54 AM#23

Hi Xavier-Light (this is Th3--W1fe) good to see you here!

Hi decinator27, feel free to add me too (PS3 profile above) always on the look out for regular Space Marine players on PS3

Until the Salamanders are released on EC I'll prob play as Ultramarines so will check out your site :)

Jorl

Apprentice Member

10/19/13 6:28:21 AM#24
Originally posted by decinator27

Hey guys, i'm hoping to recreate the entire ultramarines chapter for this game! I set up a guild website so if you're interested please, apply!

If the largest organization size stays at 100. Then simply consider our chapter an alliance of 10 strike forces. Hoping they'll set it up in a way that allows us to succsessfully recreate the chapter.

Here's the website check it out!

http://eternalcrusadeultramarines.shivtr.com/

The game won't be out until 2015/2016. Kinda pointless if you ask me.

Hatefull

Hard Core Member

Your tears make my gun work better.

10/19/13 6:31:43 AM#25

Originally posted by Jorl

Originally posted by decinator27 Hey guys, i'm hoping to recreate the entire ultramarines chapter for this game! I set up a guild website so if you're interested please, apply! If the largest organization size stays at 100. Then simply consider our chapter an alliance of 10 strike forces. Hoping they'll set it up in a way that allows us to succsessfully recreate the chapter.   Here's the website check it out!   http://eternalcrusadeultramarines.shivtr.com/
The game won't be out until 2015/2016. Kinda pointless if you ask me.

Agreed. And, Ravens Guard will be the 5th chapter.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

Xavier-Light

Novice Member

10/20/13 7:40:13 PM#26
Originally posted by Aconti

Hi Xavier-Light (this is Th3--W1fe) good to see you here!

Hi decinator27, feel free to add me too (PS3 profile above) always on the look out for regular Space Marine players on PS3

Until the Salamanders are released on EC I'll prob play as Ultramarines so will check out your site :)

Always good to see a familiar face.

mari3k

Novice Member

11/23/13 7:08:12 AM#27
You cant make the ultramarines. They already exists in the lore and the name will be blocked !

Step in the arena and break the wall down

2 Pages « 1 2 Search