Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,339 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,973
Behaviour Interactive | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Behaviour Interactive
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

11 posts found
  Dagda

Novice Member

OP  9/02/13 10:34:51 AM#1
As of this writing I have seen a Space Marine Guild and a Chaos Space Marine Guild pop into existence, but no Eldar Guild. With all the chatter over at MMORPG about the Eldar I know there are a lot of rangers out there that may be looking for a pocket within the webway to hang their jackets wile waiting on Eternal Crusade. I am offering you a refuge from the vile preditations of the lesser races here. Let us come together and start our planning on how we shall take back what has always been ours.

Craftworlders, Exodites, Wayfarers, Rangers I offer to you a new home with no strings. We, as a group will organize ourselves and prepare for the great rebuilding. All you need do is join the forum and post here that you are interested, we will go from there.  http://eternalcrusader.com/threads/eldar-guild.57/

Gorwe

Elite Member

9/02/13 11:52:30 AM#2
Rangers you say? I take it you meant Pathfinders...

That was totally oriented at me. If you need the services of Alaitocii Pathfinder, I'm here. Tho I, as other Pathfinders prefer to just be in the group without any obligations. You know, the adventure and the frontier beckons?

I'm sure you do if you ever had any interest in the Path of the Outcast. :D

Besides, are we to let Mon'keigh and those Green savages despoil our property? As was said, what was taken from us-will be ours, again!
  quotheraving

Apprentice Member

9/02/13 12:19:17 PM#3

Heh I had toyed with the idea of doing the same thing, but thought it was just too long till the game released and far too much in the way of hard work lol.

But yeah, you can count me in :)>

Dagda

Novice Member

OP  9/02/13 1:28:39 PM#4
Originally posted by quotheraving

Heh I had toyed with the idea of doing the same thing, but thought it was just too long till the game released and far too much in the way of hard work lol.

But yeah, you can count me in :)>

I compleatly understand this. That is why I had not spoken of starting a guild so soon. I have done so in the past for some games and the guild went well, some the game simply never went gold and a few of the guilds crashed and burned. But, you never know how it is going to turn out unless you try. 

We still have a long time to wait on the game. Thankfully the Dev Team seems really interested in keeping us in the loop as much as they can and I think that is a wounderful thing. 

And I really want to make sure the best race in 40K gets the love in which they need. LOL!

windbringer

Novice Member

9/02/13 2:42:10 PM#5
i too would like to join, do you have room for a seer in you plans?

The mind of the Farseer is utterly inhuman in its depth and complexity. Without mercy or moral feeling, his consciousness stands upon the edge of spiritual destruction. That he does not fall must be a result of constraints and balances that only an Eldar could understand. To a mere Human it is yet another reminder that we are but children in comparison to that ancient and powerful race.

Dagda

Novice Member

OP  9/02/13 3:08:42 PM#6
We are welcoming anyone who is wanting to follow any of the Eldar Paths for Eternal Crusade. Simply go to EternalCrusader.com register and either send me a PM or leave word in the LFG area under Eldar Guild and I will flag you for the guild area.

Gorwe

Elite Member

9/02/13 6:10:43 PM#7
Always wanted to ask you this:

Who's the...Elf in your picture dagda?
  quotheraving

Apprentice Member

9/02/13 7:01:49 PM#8

I'll field this one... It's a high elf mage from the opening cinematic of WAR.

You can see it around the 1.30 mark

Valrak40k

Novice Member

9/02/13 10:09:19 PM#9
Good luck, nice to see more groups forming! Finally we have people to battle :P

Savij

Novice Member

9/03/13 8:15:21 AM#10
whoz go'in to be da waaaarghbozz an' gez da boyz stomping some giz togeta?!

be always up to date about Eternal Crusade
WH40k:EC dev Tracker

Other EC Sites i'm in:
Dakkadakka Savij
Reddit EC Savij1337
EternalCrusader.com Savij

Dagda

Novice Member

OP  9/03/13 9:38:31 AM#11
Aye, thats t he Icon I was using when I was working with Mythic on the alpha/beta of Warhammer Online way back when. LOL.