Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Black Gold | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,385 Users Online:0
Games:721  Posts:6,188,568
Behaviour Interactive | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Behaviour Interactive
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Forum » General Discussion » 3 Month long Campaigns - Too long?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  ThomasN7

Apprentice Member

"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.” - Mordin Solus

7/08/13 12:10:03 AM#21
The month campaigns sound like a lot of fun to me. Also it sounds like a lot of replayable content.
  Savij

Apprentice Member

7/08/13 1:51:11 AM#22
Originally posted by Razephon
Originally posted by Savij
if you read the other posts or the interview you will find out that the campains last 2 weeks up to 3 months

Yeah based on this I think it will be a point based quota we need to meet to achieve a victory. 

This most likely means that if a force suddenly dominated everything, then there is a possibility of 2 weeks. However if forces were very equal it could go all the way up to 3 months.

I can easily see organized faction zergs wreaking havoc in the off-peak hours...only to have their victories re-claimed when people get home from work! So I really think most campaigns will be somewhere in the middle.

I guess what I really meant to ask is what are their plans for releasing new campaigns? Since it was said that once a campaign has ended and 'true victory' has been achieved we will move onto a whole new campaign. Does that mean the same planet or different planet?

they said that we will move to a new planet

fighting for the same planet again wouldn’t make sense at all ^^ maybe in a later scenario the other races are attacking the old planet again and the race who hold that planet need to defend it

for new planets i think there will just the environment change, maybe we will land on a dessert planet or an big snowfield or even on a volcanic Armageddon like planet^^

but the objective to victory will always be the same: kill your enemys!

be always up to date about Eternal Crusade
WH40k:EC dev Tracker

Other EC Sites i'm in:
Dakkadakka Savij
Reddit EC Savij1337
EternalCrusader.com Savij

2 Pages « 1 2 Search