Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | WildStar | Albion Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,192 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,598
Behaviour Interactive | Official Site
MMOTPS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Behaviour Interactive
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search
88 posts found
  Dihoru

Elite Member

6/19/13 4:28:48 PM#41
Originally posted by Dr_Shivinski
Originally posted by Dihoru

I luff spiky boyz... I luff deir weirdboyz best! squishy an wit gud bits!

If anyone wins Warhammer 40.000 it's either the Tyranids or the Orks because both are highly warp resistant and control their ranks for taint by sheer instinct so no overboard jobs like Inquisitors do... Hell ... if the Octarius conflict ends in a ork victory... that's gonna be one fucking strong ork waagh coming down everyone's stove pipe (rumours have it that orks within that conflict have grown so large due to all the fighting against the tyranids that a regular ork boy from octarius can now pull apart a spacemarine dreadnought with its bare hands).

Chaos wins no matter who wins. You give them death, war, hatred, fear and the smarts to realize they need to move their INFINITE forces against the Tyranids (who can't consume corrupted flesh) and they can just let IoM, and Orkz duke it out for millenia. Or atleast until the Necrons decide to actually wake the fuck up and do something. (I'm also just assuming that Tau and Eldar have been eradicate at this point because lets face it, they suck compared to everyone else.)

Chaos cannot gain power from the Orks (as their psychic footprints feed their Waagh, the Ancients really got this race to be fucking deadly against all possibly threats) and Tyranids have no souls to speak of. My bet is on orks mainly because they're already spread out so much and once the IoM kicks the bucket the fun begins with all the feral ork tribes in the galaxy because orks are numbers based species, if you do not cull their numbers they will get up to waagh level within a few years and when you think a single Waagh is holding up an entire Tyranid splinter fleet... and not losing grounds for quite some time now... you can imagine what bigger or multiple waaghs will do.

Gorwe

Elite Member

6/19/13 7:35:31 PM#42
I say that Tau will win. Why?

-Resistant to warp
-growing Empire
-lol growth at tech level(one would Dare to say rampant growth)
-Helping hands policy(they readily accept human/Eldar allies and they are currently working on taming the Bel'eg{Orks} and I even heard that they were experimenting with Nids.)

Therefore, this would be the most likely scenario: Imperium wipes Chaos(closes Eye et al), Orks wipe Nids and Eldar+Tau figure a way to shut down Necrons for good. Eldar+Tau direct the Bel'eg towards the Imperium and Imperium barely wins. Eldar+Tau wipe Imperium and annex all the remaining human populace. Then Eldar go to wage Secret War vs Orks while the fledgling Tau Empire wins. When Tau Empire truly grows up, the Eldar withdraw to the Webway and decide to intervene in mortal realm only when Druchii(oh snap! The Dark Eldar was what I meant ;) ) decide to go on their sadistic spree.

It's really an Eldar win this way...

QED [x]
  Nonderyon

Advanced Member

6/20/13 12:42:56 AM#43
Originally posted by Dr_Shivinski

8. Chaos will always have Blood: Yours or Theirs

No, eventualy that last part is say everithing about chaos but its warped a little what the truth is.

Who got turned by chaos become food for there gods, so this part better like this: chaos always have its food,  who gives up to fight againts chaos.

Nonderyon

Advanced Member

6/20/13 1:01:39 AM#44
Originally posted by Gorwe

-Resistant to warp
-growing Empire
-Helping hands policy(they readily accept human/Eldar allies and they are currently working on taming the Bel'eg{Orks} and I even heard that they were experimenting with Nids.)

Therefore, this would be the most likely scenario: Imperium wipes Chaos(closes Eye et al), Orks wipe Nids and Eldar+Tau figure a way to shut down Necrons for good. Eldar+Tau direct the Bel'eg towards the Imperium and Imperium barely wins. Eldar+Tau wipe Imperium and annex all the remaining human populace. Then Eldar go to wage Secret War vs Orks while the fledgling Tau Empire wins. When Tau Empire truly grows up, the Eldar withdraw to the Webway and decide to intervene in mortal realm only when Druchii(oh snap! The Dark Eldar was what I meant ;) ) decide to go on their sadistic spree.

QED [x]

i forsee a better solution.

The Yngir need to consume the chaos gods(they thirs things they dont taste before and they hate immaterium things)... and on the other hand is one of the solution how we can free from our bonds.

We are the only ones know what the necrontyr do when they win and eradicate all living things...they going to sleep.

And we can hide from them like we do in the past, so when they going to sleep we can rise again without any mon-keigh.

jdnyc

Apprentice Member

OP  6/20/13 12:48:17 PM#45
Originally posted by Nonderyon

-Resistant to warp
-growing Empire

QED [x]

The Yngir need to consume the chaos gods(they thirs things they dont taste before and they hate immaterium things)... and on the other hand is one of the solution how we can free from our bonds.

We are the only ones know what the necrontyr do when they win and eradicate all living things...they going to sleep.

And we can hide from them like we do in the past, so when they going to sleep we can rise again without any mon-keigh.

I say we point the Necrons towards the Tyranids and kill two birds with one stone.

Gorwe

Elite Member

6/20/13 1:05:36 PM#46
Originally posted by jdnyc

-Resistant to warp
-growing Empire

QED [x]

I say we point the Necrons towards the Tyranids and kill two birds with one stone.

What would kill Orks then?

jdnyc

Apprentice Member

OP  6/20/13 1:12:54 PM#47

-Resistant to warp
-growing Empire

QED [x]

Themselves.

Gorwe

Elite Member

6/20/13 1:17:28 PM#48

-Resistant to warp
-growing Empire

QED [x]

Themselves.

Quite so. Completely forgot how...savage they are.

StMichael

Novice Member

God said "Vengeance is mine." Don't think to bear his burden lightly.

6/24/13 2:31:50 PM#49

Nids follow the Astronomicon back to Holy Terra.

Terra under siege causes the Golden Throne to fail.

In death, the Emperor rejoins the warp and is instantly reborn the same way he was created 50,000 years ago.

He fixes up the Primarchs, scraps the Codex Astartes, and re-launches the Great Crusade.

Victoria Imperialis! 

Volkmar

Advanced Member

6/24/13 4:19:08 PM#50

All the Childe will eventually bow to Khaine and the wisdom of our Farseers.

We were already old and proficient in battle when no others were around. We unleashed Slaanesh on this universe and it is our duty to kick him out of it. Every one of us you kill just make the next one stronger as the souls of the dead speak to the living.

Eldar attack! For The blood-handedGod!

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

- My New World of Darkness Tabletop RPG Blog:
http://realmofroleplay.com/?cat=19

Gorwe

Elite Member

6/24/13 4:47:25 PM#51
(I hate Khaine btw! To glorify his name feels both perverted and wrong at the same time. Fantasy fans will know what I mean. I will never bow to him, rather to other fallen gods)
  Nonderyon

Advanced Member

6/24/13 6:22:41 PM#52
Originally posted by StMichael

Nids follow the Astronomicon back to Holy Terra.

Terra under siege causes the Golden Throne to fail.

In death, the Emperor rejoins the warp and is instantly reborn the same way he was created 50,000 years ago.

He fixes up the Primarchs, scraps the Codex Astartes, and re-launches the Great Crusade.

Victoria Imperialis! 

That would be dangerous for the emperor, because the chaos gods dont miss that chance to take him down, what they do to the eldar gods(50-50 chance), and he creat that throne from the very beginning to help humanit, without that throne humanity can't travel in the warp...and we know what going to happen humanity without its main force and fleet support.

StMichael

Novice Member

God said "Vengeance is mine." Don't think to bear his burden lightly.

6/24/13 8:06:09 PM#53

Since when are the Chaos Gods able to directly intervene in the material universe? They couldn't do it during the Horus Heresy, why would they be so much more of a threat should the Emperor be reborn? It's also not the Golden Throne, but the Astronomican which enables warp travel, which is itself maintained by the will of the Emperor.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Astronomicon#.UcjtUvlO_ds

Nonderyon

Advanced Member

6/24/13 10:50:43 PM#54
Originally posted by StMichael

Since when are the Chaos Gods able to directly intervene in the material universe? They couldn't do it during the Horus Heresy, why would they be so much more of a threat should the Emperor be reborn? It's also not the Golden Throne, but the Astronomican which enables warp travel, which is itself maintained by the will of the Emperor.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Astronomicon#.UcjtUvlO_ds

No, they not couldn't do it, they can, but not do it, mainly because when one of them comes out from the warp, the other chaos god take his/her place there = weakening him/her, just what happend to Malal/Malice, and the other thing is because they dont care about material, just only that much, how many people can be corrupted, and we all know they got more power of the corrupted dead souls.

Reborning the Emperor: its just my theory, but he is not a true god, like the Eldar Gods who born in the immaterium, but very nearly there. i just guesting but when his body truely die, his soul behave like a mortal soul(originaly a mass of shamans souls), the soul travel trought the warp(like a mortal soul)...but this is the danger part, warp is very corrupted by chaos(not that weakly than the first time)  and this  much powerful soul(souls) very aluring to them to capture(like what they want to do to the eldar souls, that is why the soul stone masure for them). and i guest, that is why the emperor dont want to reborn mainly.

Golden Throne: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Throne

"Unless something is done, the Golden Throne will eventually malfunction and the Emperor of Mankind will die, surrendering his spirit to the Warp and throwing all of Mankind into darkness once more -- or setting the stage for humanity's final salvation"

jdnyc

Apprentice Member

OP  6/25/13 3:22:44 AM#55

It's not if the Emperor of man is to be reborn, it's what will become of him when that happens.  He's already mad and the greatest fear among the farseers and inner circle of man is the same.  The taint of chaos is already inside him and grows with every untrained psyker he consumes.

Nonderyon

Advanced Member

6/28/13 10:04:22 AM#56

So, 4 chapters of the space marines.

When that happens maybe eldars got 4 craftworlds too, what is the choosen 4 to be?

for me:

- Ulthwé

- Biel-tan

- Altansar

- any other

actualy i happy when one of the first two is in the game others i dont mind.

Gorwe

Elite Member

6/28/13 7:50:36 PM#57
Lol @ altansar. Just lol...

Add Alaitoc+Lugganath to that list of yours and it's a deal!
  Tamanous

Elite Member

6/28/13 7:56:53 PM#58

Hmm Eldar may do for now ...

... until the great awakening of course where the Necron can finally wipe out those pests ;)

You stay sassy!

Nonderyon

Advanced Member

6/29/13 2:09:18 PM#59
Originally posted by Tamanous

Hmm Eldar may do for now ...

... until the great awakening of course where the Necron can finally wipe out those pests ;)

necrons? do not worry, they never fully awaken, and those who are already up, soon going to sleep ;)

Gorwe

Elite Member

7/02/13 5:49:23 PM#60
I had an awesomely delicious thought:

What would really happen to us if we really won? How would the Society look etc? And is dying in battle really necessary for Rhana(think it's called like that) or would a Noble Life suffice? If the memory serves, the norse did allow various thanes and other nobles into valhalla even tho they didn't fight.

Hmmm. Interesting...
5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search