Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,855 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,645
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2016)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

8 posts found
  Vannor

Elite Member

OP  4/07/13 6:29:17 PM#1

What if WoW and Project Titan shared the subscription fee?

As in... $15 a month got you access to both games.

Many people say that Blizzard might kill thier own game with thier new game, but something like that 'might' prove beneficial to both of them.

What do others think? Would Blizzard ever consider something like this? Do you think it might be a bad idea? Would you play both games? If they did it, would you demand you only got access to one game at half the price because that's all you want to play?

How about if they they said one game was $15, access to both is $20?

Squeak69

Apprentice Member

cheese cheese wheres da bloody cheese

4/07/13 6:31:27 PM#2
intresting concept, i kinda like it.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used to
Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

hockeyplayr

Advanced Member

4/07/13 7:09:40 PM#3
I can see $20 a month for both.  Soe does that for access to all their games as a subscriber
  Malinkadink

Novice Member

4/07/13 9:14:12 PM#4
Honestly dont think they will need to do something like that, at least not at first. If they really see a huge decline in WoW subscribers and an influx for Titan then yeah it may be beneficial for them to have an option to sub for both games @$20 a month, but there are bound to me many that pay $30/month happily to play both *shiver*

Vannor

Elite Member

OP  4/07/13 10:15:24 PM#5
Originally posted by Malinkadink
Honestly dont think they will need to do something like that, at least not at first. If they really see a huge decline in WoW subscribers and an influx for Titan then yeah it may be beneficial for them to have an option to sub for both games @$20 a month, but there are bound to me many that pay $30/month happily to play both *shiver*

They did give away free licenses for Diablo 3 with WoW subscriptions from day 1.. which I was surprised by. I wouldn't have said they needed to do that, but they must have had thier reasons. Would it really be so different?

GreenHell

Novice Member

4/07/13 10:20:45 PM#6
I can see Blizzard doing it and only charging $15. WoW has paid for itself so many times over they would lose nothing. Even if they dont go that route there will be some kind of WoW/Titan perk or tie in. Be foolsih not to tap that huge player base.
  zethcarn

Apprentice Member

4/13/13 6:41:30 AM#7
I like the idea.
  TalRasha

Novice Member

6/05/13 3:57:22 AM#8
I like the idea for a consumer. But for business, Blizzard would be better of turning WoW into a cash shop game (lots of this in place already, such as buying mounts/pets) and remove the fee, and have a separate subscription fee for Titan.