Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest Next | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,689 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,245
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

EverQuest Next Forum » General Discussion » Gnomes Confirmed :)

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  quseio

Apprentice Member

9/04/13 4:00:58 PM#21
yes gnomes and halflings are very important as sammich ingredients gnomes are fast food compared to halfings though u got to boil their feet for a looooong time but halfing toe stew is yum yum
  udon

Hard Core Member

9/04/13 4:04:21 PM#22
There goes the neighborhood.
  User Deleted
9/04/13 4:07:48 PM#23
Liking the player housing - that green roof looks spiffing.
  User Deleted
9/04/13 4:20:19 PM#24

Sure are bad looking dudes these new Kerra...

Grimula

Apprentice Member

9/05/13 3:27:00 PM#25

STOP THE HATE ! LOVE THE GNOMES !

Garden Gnome Liberation Front wholeheartedly object to the the slavery of gnomes and believe they should be liberated forthwith from their life of servitude. Being forced by strange magic to do the bidding of human masters - (run forward, turn left, bang that worm over the head, get stabbed) -? is no life for a Gnome which is why so many of us pretend to be statuesque figures in the gardens of these "humans". Our day is nigh however and soon we shall rise up and Overthrow the evil overlords!!

psiic

Elite Member

9/05/13 3:32:30 PM#26

Gnome is delicious pan fried with a light white wine reduction with fresh rosemary and sage.

User Deleted
9/05/13 3:50:44 PM#27
So when I build my garden in Landscape how am I going to keep all those gnomes out? You know what they do in gardens. O.oi
  NightBandit

Hard Core Member

Make friends not money, then wealth will follow.

9/05/13 3:58:31 PM#28
Originally posted by Grimula

I would agree Halfling Deputies with there funny Zorro Masks are VERY important to Norrath =)

but Gnomes are A lot more important haha

Where are the Eruditites also ?  That big Tall black race with the Huge brains  Very good at spellcasting 

I wish SOE would have just waited and gave us All the Core races from Everquest 1...The races that shipped with Eq 1

And everyone would be happy

Could not agree more.

The Bandit

NightBandit

Hard Core Member

Make friends not money, then wealth will follow.

9/05/13 4:00:13 PM#29
Originally posted by quseio
yes gnomes and halflings are very important as sammich ingredients gnomes are fast food compared to halfings though u got to boil their feet for a looooong time but halfing toe stew is yum yum

To the gallows for this tall fellow...Loading please wait!!!

The Bandit

2 Pages « 1 2 Search