Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EVE Online | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,283 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,560
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

10 posts found
  Dejoblue

Novice Member

I'll give them heroics...and when everyone is super...no one will be.

OP  7/19/13 5:00:10 PM#1
We may return for EQNext proper. Thank you for your interest.
  keenber

Novice Member

7/19/13 6:55:25 PM#2
Went to your web site but my virus checker wouldnt let me .Kinda strange for a guild web site to not have a cert. But i wish you luck with your new guild.
  Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  7/19/13 7:33:21 PM#3
You may get a security error it is my DNS servers they have not propagated yet I hope they are setup in the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.
  Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  7/19/13 7:34:25 PM#4
Originally posted by keenber
Went to your web site but my virus checker wouldnt let me .Kinda strange for a guild web site to not have a cert. But i wish you luck with your new guild.

Thank you for your help and well wishes :)

Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  7/19/13 11:13:09 PM#5

Website should be fine now everyone thanks.

http://www.eqnemesis.com

Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  7/25/13 6:58:16 PM#6
7 Days to go until the EQNext reveal at SOE Live!

Even if you are not quite ready to join a guild for EverQuest Next just yet, check out the calendar section of the Nemesis website for a countdown to the EverQuest Next EverQuest Franchise Keynote address. Not only do we have a countdown but we have all events related to EverQuest Next on the calendar ready to use.

Want to print out a copy of the SOE Live EverQuest Next itinerary? Head over to Nemesis for a detailed list.

While you are there check out the other pages and see if Nemesis is a fit for you.

Don't hesitate to take up arms and join Nemesis' hunt for honor and glory in EverQuest Next!
  frizzlepickle

Apprentice Member

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

7/26/13 8:51:04 AM#7
   I'm considering you guys. I'm fairly young, 18, and while I haven't done any serious raiding since WotLK I have loads of experience with Sandbox games such as EVE Online, Darkfall, and WO,  and I think that experience could be really helpful. How does the process for joining go exactly?

Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  7/26/13 9:26:02 PM#8

Head over to Nemesis' recruitment page and check us out. Fill out the application if you are interested and I will review it.

Note that currently I have special provisions which are basically the integrity of your application. Once we start playing together I will judge you based on performance with input from my Officers and Council. Make certain you intend to perform at your best for raiding and PVE content in general. We are also looking to level quickly and get right to it. The only spot that is safe is my own but I am looking for hard-a**es to tell me to get my sh** together if it falters.

PVP server will depend on the interest. If you are looking to head up a PK squad speak with me and we might be able to organize that within Nemesis, otherwise I will do this as I get time away from PVE raiding, which I expect to be a  while, unless we are getting an EVE clone in which case I will personally organize my own gank squad to protect my PVErs.

RAWR!

Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  8/04/13 7:23:45 AM#9
We are getting set up to support Landmark and get right to it. Hop in TS or check out the website and apply!
  Dejoblue

Novice Member

OP  10/08/13 7:01:22 PM#10

We have Tuesday and Thursday TeamSpeak get togethers @ 7 pm Central to discuss everything EQNext and get to know each other and the community.

ts3.eqnemesis.com
no password

Hop in anytime to see if we are a fit for you!