Trending Games | Kyn | Shroud of the Avatar | Skyforge | Guild Wars 2

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,024,430 Users Online:0
Games:841  Posts:6,480,442
Plarium | Play Now
MMORTS | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/04/12)  | Pub:Plarium
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Total Domination Forum » General Discussion » Another Face Book Game

3 posts found
  Rudder

Novice Member

OP  6/09/13 11:29:13 PM#1
I played this on FB and I never could get ahead since this game is B2W. It's Called Nuclear Domination on FB.
  dalin89

Novice Member

6/17/13 3:07:08 AM#2
Total Domination is a free-to-play sci-fi strategic MMO that has been out in the market since 2011. It contains the core of managerial empire-builder and strategic warfare and manages to bring something new to the familiar tactical board. With its solid strategic essence and sci-fi skin, the game has accumulated around 17 million registered players worldwide dated. Read a review here: http://wp.me/p20VcM-1Uq
  Kazuhiro

Advanced Member

6/17/13 3:12:39 AM#3

Meh, just another run-of-the-mill browser RTS game, designed with minimal cost and maximum profit (Read: designed to bleed customers dry.) in mind. It'll last a few months, half a year tops then shut down and have another exactly like it with different art stapled on created to replace it, to begin the player milking process all over again.

There is your accurate review, you may copy-paste this same review to cover 99.999999% of all browser rts games.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.