Trending Games | Landmark | World of Warcraft | Villagers and Heroes | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,973 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,594
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/14)  | Pub:Snail Game
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Black Gold Forum » General Discussion » E3: Black Gold Details Revealed - Building and Territory Control - Trailer inside

6 posts found
  bcbully

Elite Member

OP  6/12/13 11:15:56 AM#1

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=32541

The world will have territories that have capturable points for guilds to take over and use that resource and territory to build their own emplacements, all of which can be attacked and conquered by enemy players. Though separated by a mountain range, the two factions can climb over the obstacle or travel through a subterranean city to encroach and take over enemy territory.

Trailer

Hmmm I thought it was gonna be a normal themepark. Steampunk hybrid?? hmmm

Caldrin

Hard Core Member

6/12/13 11:23:07 AM#2

Looks interesting.. another one to keep my eye on.

Tho I really wish asian games would make women actually look like women instead of little girls with breasts.. lol

My 3D models
http://dragon3d.webs.com/

Azoth

Elite Member

6/12/13 11:27:00 AM#3
Originally posted by Caldrin

Looks interesting.. another one to keep my eye on.

Tho I really wish asian games would make women actually look like women instead of little girls with breasts.. lol

asian looks like children till they are 30 .. what do you expect

Opapanax

Novice Member

Most Morbid One

6/12/13 11:47:47 AM#4

Snail Games USA.. Nah I think I'll pass...

I don't see the support for this game being any better than what Age of Wushu gets and thats a shame, Cool games coming from them, but that doesn't make for the absolute entertaining gaming experience.

Snail Games has ALOT of ground to make up before I can give any resemblance of "faith" in what these guys are doing.

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

bcbully

Elite Member

OP  6/14/13 9:13:24 AM#5
Originally posted by Opapanax

I don't see the support for this game being any better than what Age of Wushu gets and thats a shame, Cool games coming from them, but that doesn't make for the absolute entertaining gaming experience.

Snail Games has ALOT of ground to make up before I can give any resemblance of "faith" in what these guys are doing.

What do you use support for? In my past 8 years of mmorpg gaming I've probably put in a total of 8 (11?) tickets ever. Are you one of those people that put a couple tickets in a week? Just asking not dis'n some people do.

Don't get me wrong CS is important when there is a real problem. Blizzard does it the best, EVERYone else is a distant second imo. 

Opapanax

Novice Member

Most Morbid One

6/14/13 10:05:26 AM#6
Originally posted by bcbully
Originally posted by Opapanax

What do you use support for? In my past 8 years of mmorpg gaming I've probably put in a total of 8 (11?) tickets ever. Are you one of those people that put a couple tickets in a week? Just asking not dis'n some people do.

Don't get me wrong CS is important when there is a real problem. Blizzard does it the best, EVERYone else is a distant second imo. 

No I never really tend to need support in games I play BC, but when I need it I expect it to be there. Just like when I want to TOP-UP for VIP that Snail Games expects my money to be there to pay for it. I did have to contact a GM once in AoW through their in-game channels. I believe it was about purchasing the "Iron Loop" from the school, the item you used for converting your school certs into the cert boxes (100's).

At that time the weren't properly listed as actually costing unbound Liang instead of bound liang. I ended up losing about 50 Liang on that. I think it took about 2 hours for them to get back to me (Meh on the two hours) but I didn't get any real help, was recieving no real responses outside of the automated type. Wasn't a gamebreaker since I actually continued to play the game for several months after that

Also I myself don't have to go through the issues personally to feel slighted by their lackluster customer care.

Even when I was disgusted with SWTOR after they charged me an extra month subscription after I had canceled weeks prior I was able to get immeadiate response from them. I actually called that time, though EA is an US based company makes a difference in the comparision with Snail..

They are just bad business man.. I get you enjoy the game and I'm not trying to keep anyone from enjoying it. That's not my place for the game itslef is fun, but I will warn and keep warning others of the shady practices they seem to be ol' so comfortable with over at Snail Games..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.