Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Landmark | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EVE Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,380 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,719
Pearl Abyss | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:DAUM Korea
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Black Desert Forum » General Discussion » New video - everyday life in Black Desert

9 posts found
  ikcin

Novice Member

OP  4/11/14 7:05:01 AM#1

Everyday life in Black Desert:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPhBNktf5I

doragon86

Novice Member

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

4/12/14 11:21:02 PM#2
That was pretty interesting. May the game get a NA/EU publisher soon. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
~Lord George Gordon Byron

Pigozz

Apprentice Member

Nihil gratis

4/13/14 8:30:51 AM#3

This need to be hyped way more! It looks so fresh and good

MMOs played chronologically:
Runescape,Lineage II, WoW,Tabula Rasa, AoC,Eve Online,Guild Wars, Rift(beta only),SWTOR(beta only),Star Trek Online
Most fun: Tabula Rasa

Rogosh

Apprentice Member

4/13/14 8:32:14 AM#4
Everything about the game looks amazing.

"Its better to look ugly and win than pretty and lose"

TheReDKinGXX

Novice Member

4/13/14 9:26:02 AM#5

i really wonder how and why this game is not so "famous" i mean this is the only MMO that was able to attract an rts player lol 

no really i mean it has everything an mmo is supposed to have in it, and More 

i really hope this game becomes popular :) and beat the shit of overrated skyrim :) 

InporylemQQ

Tipster

4/13/14 10:20:50 AM#6
Originally posted by TheReDKinGXX

i really wonder how and why this game is not so "famous" i mean this is the only MMO that was able to attract an rts player lol 

i really hope this game becomes popular :) and beat the shit of overrated skyrim :) 

Well it's pretty popular considering it's years away from western release. It's at least 5th on the hype meter on this site while archeage that is getting released relatively soon.tm is 10th.

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

Shaigh

Hard Core Member

4/13/14 11:18:51 AM#7

There just haven't been that much information on the game, 3 months ago the description you would get on the game is that its a sandbox mmo with action combat but it would be quite hard to know what the game was about. In the west it becomes even harder since its a korean mmo that's not built on an IP, so its just not newsworthy.

Black desert finally got some attention, but once it gets hyped people immediately build a lot of of expectations, and its really a niche game that wont be enjoyed by more than100-200k western players. I just hope I am one of those 100.000 players.

coretex666

Hard Core Member

"I shall take your position into consideration"

4/13/14 12:53:25 PM#8
Looks great. Seems like my kind of game if there is also deep character progression.

Currently playing: L2 Chronicle 4

gimmiblackdesertnow

Novice Member

4/16/14 7:51:06 PM#9
Originally posted by Shaigh

There just haven't been that much information on the game, 3 months ago the description you would get on the game is that its a sandbox mmo with action combat but it would be quite hard to know what the game was about. In the west it becomes even harder since its a korean mmo that's not built on an IP, so its just not newsworthy.

Black desert finally got some attention, but once it gets hyped people immediately build a lot of of expectations, and its really a niche game that wont be enjoyed by more than100-200k western players. I just hope I am one of those 100.000 players.

What you said doesn't make much sense, and that estimation is super-flawed. If sold in the right way, it could potentially attract millions, it has everything to make that possible.