Trending Games | World of Warcraft | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,810 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,571
Pearl Abyss | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:DAUM Korea
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Black Desert Forum » General Discussion » Rangers - Gun class as well?

4 posts found
  Humphrie

Novice Member

OP  1/18/14 5:39:09 AM#1
The most prominent weapon for the rangers appears to be a bow an arrow. However, in several of the trailers, riflemen are clearly shown. What's more, in the original 7-minute trailer, it does look as if a player character is wielding a gun right as the citadel is stormed. Does anyone know if this made it into the later Korean betas?
  ikcin

Advanced Member

2/24/14 1:57:49 PM#2
No, there will not be a shooter class, like thieves in GW2, no automatic guns or cowboys in this game. If you want guns, go play FPS. 

Squeak69

Apprentice Member

cheese cheese wheres da bloody cheese

2/24/14 2:06:51 PM#3
Originally posted by ikcin
No, there will not be a shooter class, like thieves in GW2, no automatic guns or cowboys in this game. If you want guns, go play FPS. 

i also have seen guns in some o the trailers, and i fail to see why we cant have them as range weapons.

also guns have been in MMOs tons of times over.

i suggest you dont force your opinions on others.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used to
Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

ikcin

Advanced Member

2/24/14 3:42:10 PM#4
Look careful at the gun, in fact at the loading of the gun :) /and it is not a gun, it is arquebus/ Like I said no cowboys and no automatic weapons. This game has landmark aesthetic, that means there is no weapons which did not exist in the early Renaissance or XV century to be exact. So if you want to play a MMORPG game with automatic guns or flying, or underwater combat, or etc., there are many - Black Sheep Online, Bless, Icarus Online, ArcheAge and etc. All of them have great graphic, all of them are new, but they are all the same. At other side Black Desert is the only one of its kind.