Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Skyforge | Guild Wars 2 | Crowfall

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,024,689 Users Online:0
Games:842  Posts:6,481,542
Pearl Abyss | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel 2016)  | Pub:DAUM Korea
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Black Desert Forum » General Discussion » Where is the hype for Black Desert?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  alyosha17

Apprentice Member

8/21/13 6:15:47 AM#21
Originally posted by Rhonen

Black Desert looks to me like a re-skinned FFXIV wannabe with boring trailers.

Seriously... nothing to see here... move along.

Ratero.

Are you purposely being crazy?

I do not see that at all.  Bless looks like an evolved version of FFXIV to me, but not Black Deserts.

Black Deserts doesn't really remind me of any MMO, personally.  It looks sort of like Vindictus/Skyrim but with a setting that is based more on european fables.  Also, FFXIV doesn't even have non-instanced housing or action-combat like BD, so already they're entirely different in terms of game mechanics.

Ratero

Hard Core Member

8/21/13 6:15:02 PM#22
Originally posted by alyosha17

Ratero.

I do not see that at all.  Bless looks like an evolved version of FFXIV to me, but not Black Deserts.

Black Deserts doesn't really remind me of any MMO, personally.  It looks sort of like Vindictus/Skyrim but with a setting that is based more on european fables.  Also, FFXIV doesn't even have non-instanced housing or action-combat like BD, so already they're entirely different in terms of game mechanics.

Nope... not being crazy at all.  From what I saw of this game it's the same old rehash of any number of games but it reminds me more of a re-skinned FFXIV more than anything else.  Not saying my opinion is any better than anyone elses... just my personal opinion.

Ratero.

alyosha17

Apprentice Member

8/21/13 9:20:01 PM#23

Ratero.

Nope... not being crazy at all.  From what I saw of this game it's the same old rehash of any number of games but it reminds me more of a re-skinned FFXIV more than anything else.  Not saying my opinion is any better than anyone elses... just my personal opinion.

Ratero.

Most MMO's don't have non-instanced housing, nor action-combat, nor the graphical detail of BD.  So even if it's your opinion, it doesn't seem to be backed up by much and kind of a worthless assessment, frankly.

Ratero

Hard Core Member

8/21/13 10:10:29 PM#24

Ratero.

Ratero.

Most MMO's don't have non-instanced housing, nor action-combat, nor the graphical detail of BD.  So even if it's your opinion, it doesn't seem to be backed up by much and kind of a worthless assessment, frankly.

Yech... someone has anger issues it seems.

I was not talking about the housing nor was I talking about what ever "action-combat" is, however the quality of the graphics I saw is still comparable to current games.  I was talking about the style of the graphics reminded me of a re-skinned FFXIV.  There is no reason to call someone elses opinion "worthless assessment" since everyone has different tastes and what pleases one person may not please another.  if my opinion is disagreeable with you then fine, that is your opinion; However, it is still my opinion and you can just get over it.

Have a nice day.

Ratero.

Swids2010

Apprentice Member

8/29/13 8:11:52 AM#25

I've been asking the same thing there is loads of hype for EQN but not this we have about the same information for both and for me and about 15 people on our guild vent I linked the videos too the other night  agree this looks so much better.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search