Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,147 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,650
Pearl Abyss | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:DAUM Korea
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Black Desert Forum » General Discussion » Can this game be the Lineage 3 we never get?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  SirBalin

Warmonger

6/01/13 5:10:43 PM#21
Originally posted by Grailer

"Clan wars like Guild vs Guild are available in Black Desert,

but there are no battles between races like World of Warcraft.

The main PvP feature in Black Desert is the castle siege PvP.

The ...siege PvP is not taken place in a dungeon-based field.

It's in the open world, so every player can join the vast PvP."

This post made me have sex with myself

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

rpg-maniac

Apprentice Member

OP  7/03/13 4:48:56 PM#22

This game seems to have everything I always wanted from an MMORPG but the fact that is still very far way from release makes me all sad inside :( 

I'm still glad that a company decide to take all those elements who make L2 the best MMORPG for hardcore PvPers & keep players playing for years & years w/o ever bored, me for example I was playing L2 for 7 years & even when I stop I never stop thinking about it & I still miss it, but after GoD expansion the game was not the same anymore.

Anyway the final verdict is that.. I cant fcking w8 for this game to come out!!!

StanlyStanko

Novice Member

7/03/13 4:52:24 PM#23
Originally posted by SirBalin

This post made me have sex with myself

Me2

alyosha17

Apprentice Member

7/08/13 2:38:33 AM#24
Originally posted by bbest
Im not totally sure about this game yet..  There is so much freedom but theyre still considering stupid things such as gender locked classes

You have to realise they are an indie company with 50 staff members.  They would probably be spreading themselves too thin if they wanted to release every class for every race and every gender thereof.

viddiot007

Apprentice Member

7/14/13 1:21:45 PM#25
Just Watched the 2nd trailer and O.M.G. Simply Amazing... 

NightBandit

Hard Core Member

Make friends not money, then wealth will follow.

7/15/13 8:04:41 AM#26
Originally posted by Mannish
Originally posted by Mannish
I hope one day Lineage 3 does come but I can say for sure that we need games like Black Desert and ArcheAge. Those 2 have pretty much become the only mmos I am intrested in now.

yeah I see games like BD and AA lasting a long time because they are sandbox ,  whereas games like Wildstar are only fly by nighter themeparks endgame gear grinders identical to WOW .

Pretty much have given up on western mmos. Dont know if ArcheAge and Black Deserts will be the real things we have been looking for but I like the direction eastern mmos are going. It seems as if they are actually trying to make real mmos.

If Black Desert doesn't have little furry creatures and fluffy teddy bears as mounts then Im sold !

+1 but I need more than that I also don't want crappy looking toons which look like they from the east too or cartoony crap either. The game play and combat are real important too as it has to allow for skills to be used. I don't want crappy housing either if it's just a house in a field with no meaning. I want housing to have a reason and to fall apart in decay if not looked after. So if you stop subscription your house falls into disrepair and others can loot or take it over. They could do it so that mobs can take your home as a base ect.

I want housing which brings the community together not like major restriction, apart from the obvious like building in an unnatural place. If you want to build a house in or near a wood then allow it. Do not place restrictions. Let folks build where they want like on the frontiers, but make it so that if they do build miles from a village or town then it has major implications like your home can be attacked by mobs or players, or whoever.

Bandit

The Bandit

2 Pages « 1 2 Search