Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,988 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,891
Portalarium Inc | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Portalarium Inc
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Shroud of the Avatar Forum » General Discussion » SotA developers only discuss with the ones that pledged the most

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  Razeekster

Spotlight Poster

May the game be ever in your favor.

11/12/13 11:23:04 PM#21
Originally posted by InsaneMembrane

To be fair, the devs have not excluded anyone. A few of them log into chat quite often to become question and answer targets and they do quite well. 

SotA devs post and interact with anyone on their forum, in chat, and especially during the google hangouts. 

It is true, that they have less interaction as a whole with the entire community than they do with the "Dev+" community which you had to KickStart pledge 400 dollars or more to get into. But that was the deal, this is how the crowd source game was always going to work.

You have to expect that though, unless you want them to take money out of the game and start throwing it into staff who do nothing but talk to you on the forum. That would be a waste of money.

I am all for calling shenanigans when I see them also, but I don't see them with the Dev's interaction level with the community as a whole just yet. Where I do see the shenanigans is with your personal fetish of attacking Shroud of the Avatar.

I tried to report your post, but it was already done for me. I've been banned several times for saying far less loaded and trollworthy things than your post, it is time that the mods here take control over the situation and get you under control OP.

The OP is stating his opinion. He hasn't done anything to be banned. You're just being rude and it's obvious you have a problem when someone doesn't share your opinions. You going to go around reporting everyone that doesn't agree with you? 

SotA has been a rather bummer for some players. What with the housing being limited to people who pay (the ones who don't get sloppy leftovers or have to wait for an update that expands upon housing, and who knows how far away that will be once the game actually goes live).

It certainly does seem to be turning into a game that looks like it's going to nickel and dime it's customers until their wallets are empty. That's just my opinion though. Feel free to report me on having an opinion. MMORPG.com isn't going to ban me for sharing my views.

Smile

Solar_Prophet

Hard Core Member

WAAAGH!

11/12/13 11:23:08 PM#22

Don't forget that unless you're willing to pony up about $500 cash before release, chances are you'll be locked out of one of the most showcased core features of the game, player housing. Let's face it; people with a RL cash advantage over us lowly peasants are going to buy up all the best plots of land, then sell them at insanely inflated rates, most likely also for RL cash.

Of course, good old Dick didn't mention that during the Kickstarter, now did he?

The only money I'll ever send his way again will be to launch his almost cartoonishly greedy ass back into space. Permanently.

Example of a common core math problem: If you have four pencils and seven apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple. Because aliens don't wear hats.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search