Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Firefall

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,256 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,992
Portalarium Inc | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Portalarium Inc
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Shroud of the Avatar Forum » General Discussion » What is Shroud of the Avatar ?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  User Deleted
10/08/13 7:51:54 AM#21
I watched a few vids of Shroud. Was intrigued, this thread pretty much deflated that though. Shroud of the Cashopatar won't be getting my money.
  GungaDin

Apprentice Member

OP  10/08/13 10:06:59 AM#22
Originally posted by Aragon100
Originally posted by GungaDin

[mod edit]

Ways to get a house:

(1) Pledge $500 Citizen Level or higher

(2) If you don't have that much, you can purchase a Village plot for $150 to add to your current pledge level (whatever that level is, even if you pledged $45 for the basic game = $195 total)

(3) Still too expensive?  Try to earn a plot in game via in game currency.  Might be tough at first, but as more and more land opens, so should space to purchase more plots.

(4) Buy a plot off another player via in game gold.  

Yes you need to pledge 500$ as i said.

And do all that pledge for a house pre-game get to place it when the game starts?

Answer: Many that pledged for a house wont be able to place it cause there isnt enough spots to place them on, pathetic failure.

And who in their right mind would pay 500$ to get a house in a game we know very little of ? We know little on how PvP will work and i need alot more information on many features before i put that kind of money down.

Compare with Star Citizen where players actually know what they pledge for.

[mod edit] Players that might pledge for SotA need to know about these facts before they put their money down. With 500$ pledge you buy a house, yes, but that doesnt mean that you can place it when game is released. That is good info for future pledgers.

What are you talking about?  If you pledge at citizen level or buy a village plot via the add-on store, you are guaranteed a plot of land with a house.

Your buying the PLOT of land.  The pledge tiers 500 and above come with house to use in that plot.  Even the Add-on store village plot comes with a small house.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search