Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,814 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,574
Bungie | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 09/09/14)  | Pub:Activision Blizzard
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: XBox 360 PS3 Playstation 4 Xbox One | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Destiny Forum » General Discussion » Destiny new gameplay trailer from video game awards

9 posts found
  ElRenmazuo

Elite Member

OP  12/08/13 2:56:17 PM#1
  Rhoklaw

Elite Member

$500 Backer to 2015's Top New MMO... The Repopulation!

12/08/13 3:29:40 PM#2
When this game releases, I feel so bad for SWTOR. Star Wars IP or not, it comes down to what is the best SciFi MMO out there and SWTOR won't have enough midi-chlorians to survive.

Searias

Hard Core Member

12/08/13 5:11:13 PM#3
Originally posted by Rhoklaw
When this game releases, I feel so bad for SWTOR. Star Wars IP or not, it comes down to what is the best SciFi MMO out there and SWTOR won't have enough midi-chlorians to survive.

This game is only for consoles, so I don't think it will affect SWTOR by that much :P. In any case, I have Destiny pre-ordered and will be playing the beta on my PS4 :).

Corsair Obsidian 900D Case
Corsair Hydro H110 Extreme Liquid Cooler
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.80GHz
Asus Maximus V Formula
G.SKILL TridentX Series 16GB DDR3 @ 2400MHz
Samsung 840 pro Series 256GB SSD
Western Digital RED NAS 3TB Storage Drive
Hitachi 2TB Data Storage Drive
2xASUS GTX TITAN SLi
Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution ST1200-G Modular Power Supply

Rhoklaw

Elite Member

$500 Backer to 2015's Top New MMO... The Repopulation!

12/10/13 6:20:26 PM#4
Originally posted by Searias

This game is only for consoles, so I don't think it will affect SWTOR by that much :P. In any case, I have Destiny pre-ordered and will be playing the beta on my PS4 :).

Aww, thanks for ruining my life. Guess I have to by a new playstation yet again.

Wizardry

Elite Member

Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

12/10/13 6:45:05 PM#5

A scripted video,that means nothing.If they had of stayed focused on actual game play and show case that,it might warrant some praise but as is just a video ,like watching movie trailers.

I have seen MANY great scripted videos trying to advertise their game and seen a whole different scenario once in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Napolianboo#p/u/15/rCYLLQCNc1w
Samoan Diamond

Kicksave321

Advanced Member

12/10/13 6:50:20 PM#6

What in the world does this have to do with Swtor?  Do you drive down the road and go that tree looks better then the trees in Swtor?  

Shoko_Lied

Novice Member

SWG Publish 4 Jedi:Flurry: TKM unlock

12/10/13 6:51:08 PM#7
Stupid consoles.
  gervaise1

Elite Member

2/28/14 5:40:10 PM#8
Originally posted by Searias

Have to agree about the "what is it about SWTOR".

New consoles are "close" to PCs though so there could be a port.

Key thing is: Destiny isn't slated to launch until the back end of the year - when the vids should be showing footage.

And Titanfall - which will have had its pound of SWTOR flesh by then! - is launching on PC and XBox; the port being from XBox1 & PC to 360 underlining that newgen consoles and PCs are "close". So maybe Destiny could launch on PC IF they think there is a distinct market; a lot of people have consoles and PCs after all, and phones and tablets .....

Alders

Hard Core Member

I cannot fiddle but I can make a great state of a small city.

2/28/14 5:45:14 PM#9
I don't get the fascination with Destiny or Titanfall, but then again i don't get the appeal of shooters.