Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Darkest Dungeon | Trove

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,773,933 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,187,837
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » CSE releases two CU updates for 2/21/2014

6 posts found
  TigsKC

Advanced Member

OP  2/22/14 1:25:37 AM#1
  Thane

Elite Member

I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

2/24/14 12:08:14 PM#2
[mod edit]

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Torvaldr

Elite Member

2/24/14 12:18:07 PM#3

I think this is the indie game to keep an eye on. They really seem focused and organized, and have the experience to keep their development real and not make rookie mistakes.

I'm not planning on playing the game, it's not really my style, but I think this game out of all the small studio mmos, is the one that will be the most successful. They really seem to know the game they want to make and the demographic that wants to play it.

I think a mind wipe so people could play an mmo like it was their first time again, would be easier to build than a new mmo people here would actually like. - DamonVile

collekt

Novice Member

2/28/14 9:38:53 AM#4
Originally posted by Torvaldr

I think this is the indie game to keep an eye on. They really seem focused and organized, and have the experience to keep their development real and not make rookie mistakes.

I'm not planning on playing the game, it's not really my style, but I think this game out of all the small studio mmos, is the one that will be the most successful. They really seem to know the game they want to make and the demographic that wants to play it.

I agree 100%, and that's really the key that I believe will make this game great. They know what the game is and what it isn't, and they aren't trying to satisfy every single type of gamer to reach massive WoW numbers. They are targeting a niche audience and building the game around that idea. There are way too many MMOs these days trying to please everyone, and it's very refreshing to see the way they are handling the development of CU.

User Deleted
3/23/14 7:33:59 PM#5

Agreed...but...I hope there will be some cool scenarios....I really like scenarios...

Open world pvp is all fine and dandy, but it tends not be be about skill at all but rather how many friend you have.  Granted, no pvp is really about skill but is more about your gear and other lame aspects.

Nevertheless, scenarios are more about skill than any other form of MMO pvp.  I hope they have good scenarios...

DocBrody

Advanced Member

3/23/14 8:00:05 PM#6
any actual gameplay footage yet? I backed but haven't followed the progress...