Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,197 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,101
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » I'm a composer and this is my idea for combat music. What do you think?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
47 posts found
  MaxCastillo

Novice Member

OP  7/06/13 6:48:40 AM#41
Originally posted by nightwriter

I would have loved to give it a listen, but unfortunately I got an error message using that link:

Secure Connection Failed       

An error occurred during a connection to www.box.com.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)      

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

----------------------

I'm thinking it might be due to trying to get to it from my work computer - maybe the corporate firewall is blocking it. I'll try again from home. :)

New link: http://www.maxcastillo.com/music/Camelot.mp3

User Deleted
7/11/13 6:26:36 PM#42
Originally posted by Kyleran

Actually, sorry to disappoint, but I turn off all in game music, combat or otherwise as I prefer my own sound tracks.

In game sounds, now that is a different story.

I do the same actually, but that track was quite good. Reminded me of my absolute favorite "Epic Score" track from Jerry Goldsmith that I heard as a kid.

I often listen to "Epic Score" on outside playlists rather than those already in the game. I started doing it in Warhammer Online and it made some moments so much more enjoyable. Not to say that some games haven't had great soundtracks; I'm waiting on Jeff van Dyck's work on Rome 2: Total War's soundtrack more than the actual game itself.

korbzy

Novice Member

9/07/13 8:23:55 AM#43
OP that is brilliant, IMO you should send an email to Mark with an application
  MaxCastillo

Novice Member

OP  9/07/13 9:03:27 AM#44
Originally posted by korbzy
OP that is brilliant, IMO you should send an email to Mark with an application

Thanks, already did, long ago. No reply yet though. And I can't post in the backers' forums because I'm not a backer.

Deadlobster

Novice Member

SWG Veteran (pre cu), GW I and II, AoC, WarOnline,Darkfall, Vanguard, SWTOR,WoW,Rift, FFTRR

9/15/13 6:06:43 AM#45
awesome mate, just awesome.
  thexrated

Novice Member

9/15/13 6:16:45 AM#46
Very good. I could almost feel it playing in the background of games like Skyrim or Dragon Age. However, it was a bit generic, but that is not a bad thing. It did not feel out of place.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

UserUndeleted

Novice Member

9/15/13 6:04:02 PM#47
I like it but not for what you're suggesting, it's too cinematic.
3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search