Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,074 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,412
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » Emotes, stances and fatalities

2 posts found
  fanglo

Novice Member

OP  5/26/13 1:35:29 AM#1

What level of Emotes, Stances and Fatalities should there be in CU? I think the more the better. Now I don't care about /dance but stuff like /salute, /bow, /kneel, and all the other combat related emotes should be in.

Stances is just a long lasting emote like /sit. But I want even more like /paraderest /attention stuff like that. 

Finally Fatalities, during my solo days I loved doing an emote to a player I recently killed. I also hated it when they emoted me like /lol or /dismiss. Lets take this a step further with fatalities that you could unlock allowing you to really humiliate the player you just killed.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

5/26/13 3:21:08 AM#2
Acting like an ass against someone you killed seems pretty stupid, but I'd like to see some fatality type moves that don't interfere with the gameplay. Ie. sometimes when you kill an opponent, instead of the regular attack animation, you chop his head off. Or if you're a mage, maybe after the killing fireball the victim would run around screaming while on fire. Could give a satisfying end to some of the fights you'll have.

"Tiny clown, he got wet. I was talking to a psychic and I can't sleep in the ozone. There are too many different peanuts, looking sad.