Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,672 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,847
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » When does the paypal support end?

4 posts found
  Tumblebutz

Novice Member

OP  5/22/13 11:33:55 AM#1
I am considering buying some extra FP.  How much longer will they be available?

Emeryc Eightdrakes - Ranger of DragonMyst Keep - Percival

RED IS DEAD!

TigsKC

Advanced Member

5/22/13 12:05:04 PM#2

I think it extends 30 days past the "fund date," so I think it is around June 1 or 2, 2013.

I will endeavor to get a more official answer and post it here.

EDIT:  The consensus of the KS community appears to be June 2, 2013, but I could not find an official reference.

meddyck

Elite Member

5/22/13 12:10:31 PM#3
The PayPal tiers are supposed to end 30 days after they went up. I think they will then be replaced by new tiers that are not as good. My understanding is you should be able to upgrade your FP pretty much until release or shortly before then. At a minimum I'd expect some form of PayPal to be available until the overall total reaches $2.5 million because MJ really wants The Depths in at release.

Camelot Unchained Founder
DAOC [retired]: R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R5 Healer

TigsKC

Advanced Member

5/22/13 12:45:15 PM#4
Originally posted by meddyck
The PayPal tiers are supposed to end 30 days after they went up. I think they will then be replaced by new tiers that are not as good. My understanding is you should be able to upgrade your FP pretty much until release or shortly before then. At a minimum I'd expect some form of PayPal to be available until the overall total reaches $2.5 million because MJ really wants The Depths in at release.

You may be right, but I took it the other way...  Founders' Points being a privilege that expired.  Otherwise, it becomes a de facto cash shop...

But, I could easily be wrong!  Happens.