Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,341 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,667
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » Poll: Names to replace the S word.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  Onomas

Novice Member

Sandbox is your only hope for a decent mmo ;)

4/27/13 7:16:42 AM#21
Originally posted by Axxar
Originally posted by Squeak69
why is stelth a dirty word.

Emotions tend to flare sometimes when that word is used. But "veil walking" or whatever you want to call it is really just a variation of stealth, so why get all technical about it?

By who? The word has been used for a long long time, and there is nothing wrong with that word. Stop trying to change everything because you dont like something. Anyone that gets emotional over that word need to go outside and play for a few hours and take a breather!

Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

4/27/13 8:57:10 AM#22
Originally posted by Onomas
Originally posted by Squeak69
why is stelth a dirty word.

Emotions tend to flare sometimes when that word is used. But "veil walking" or whatever you want to call it is really just a variation of stealth, so why get all technical about it?

By who? The word has been used for a long long time, and there is nothing wrong with that word. Stop trying to change everything because you dont like something. Anyone that gets emotional over that word need to go outside and play for a few hours and take a breather!

By people who hate stealthers. But I'm not trying to change the everything, nor do I dislike stealth. There's no need for you to get all riled up over nothing.

Currently playing: Divinity: Original Sin, FTL, Hearthstone and Skyrim.
Eagerly anticipating: Camelot Unchained, Elite: Dangerous, Legend of Grimrock 2 and Star Citizen.

Tierless

Advanced Member

joie de vivre

OP  4/27/13 9:20:02 AM#23

Originally posted by Squeak69 why is stelth a dirty word.

I agree, but trust me, the kickstarter comments section went batty about the word that shall nay be spoken agaaaaain.

mmorpg.com/blogs/Xobdnas

Onomas

Novice Member

Sandbox is your only hope for a decent mmo ;)

4/27/13 9:22:15 AM#24
Originally posted by Tierless

Originally posted by Squeak69 why is stelth a dirty word.

I agree, but trust me, the kickstarter comments section went batty about the word that shall nay be spoken agaaaaain.

Say it !!!

Come on you know you want to....

Say it.... say it now.....

S...s.....t......e...........

It will make you feel good

BowbowDAoC

Apprentice Member

4/27/13 10:30:56 AM#25

i wanted Shifters :D

cannot vote lol

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
Thurka on WAR

ego13

Apprentice Member

Hell is other people. - Sartre

4/27/13 10:32:44 AM#26

Stealth

It's not going anywhere, and not to worry it will NEVER be used inside CU.  (you'll find out why in 5 days)

Just because every car has similar features doesn't mean that Ferraris are copies of Model Ts. Progress requires failure and refining.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search