Trending Games | Pirate101 | EverQuest | Elder Scrolls Online | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,421 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,646
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » CU Livestream Sunday April 21 1pm-5pm!

4 posts found
  taurak

Apprentice Member

OP  4/21/13 12:06:45 AM#1

Checkout www.livestream.com/cselivestream for a most art packed Camelot Unchained Livestream adventure!
Sunday April 21, 1pm - 5pm

Just spreading the news so you guys can check it out.

meddyck

Hard Core Member

4/21/13 5:25:59 AM#2
The way to get new backers is not to have 4 hours of talking heads. I hope there will be an update on the Kickstarter with a good text summary of whatever is being discussed.

Camelot Unchained Backer
DAOC [retired]: R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R5 Healer

GKermichil

Novice Member

4/21/13 12:11:01 PM#3
Originally posted by meddyck
The way to get new backers is not to have 4 hours of talking heads. I hope there will be an update on the Kickstarter with a good text summary of whatever is being discussed.

I agree, these long talking heads are are great for backers who are already commited.  I love them!  However, I understand that people just learning about it need something consise and full of info to grab their attention and inform them.

Aeodo

Novice Member

4/21/13 4:18:43 PM#4
Originally posted by meddyck

Well, this wasn't made to get new backers. It was more to show people interested how a concept artist works, in a friendly way.