Trending Games | Pirate101 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,680 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,352
City State Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:City State Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Camelot Unchained Forum » General Discussion » Poll: Did CU bring you to MMORPG.com?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
35 posts found
  Tierless

Novice Member

joie de vivre

OP  4/19/13 9:44:46 AM#21

Originally posted by MikeJezZ
Been here for nine years, but has a very small post counter.

I began to become active around Guild Wars 2 launch.

I was so hyped and needed to talk about it.

Now I could not care less about GW2. Most boring PvP game ever IMO.

/agree with no consequence, we have no meaning, no point

mmorpg.com/blogs/Xobdnas

Drakynn

Novice Member

4/19/13 10:15:39 AM#22
I started visting this site aroudn 2005 but never joined till 2008 and that I think was to enter a contest,I then lurked for about a year being amused by the forum pvp until I finally couldn't resist becomign active but I dirft in and out of activity because I only post when I feel I have something relavent or funny to say and don't feel the need to repeat what I said 80 times in every semi-related thread or I simply get bored of the same topics and arguements and start lurking which is why my post count is relatively low.
  xDrac

Novice Member

4/19/13 11:25:17 AM#23

SORRY - for some reason ended up here and didnt realize.

Go on nothing to see here

Lineage 3 - www.lineage3-online.com
Web & Graphic Design - www.xdrac.deviantart.com

Grimbor

Novice Member

4/19/13 4:12:51 PM#24
Originally posted by Tierless

I see a lot of new account dates, so I started to wonder, how untactful was CU on getting new people to this site? I myself ghosted for literally years. Ironically, I checked my history and my first ever post was to defend the WAR devs...ok so I'm not perfect...whatever. I've been a fairly active member ever since but never this active, I thank CU for that, and all my detractors can then blame CU for that lol.

[mod note - edited title to make it clear what this thread is about]

I have followed this site for years, but I never actually bothered to make an account until CU.

Wolvan

Novice Member

4/19/13 4:31:29 PM#25

[OTHER]

I had created the account back in 2004, but my first post was for CU in early March.  I didn't actually know I had an account till I went to create a new one and discovered it.  No idea what game I had made the account for back then.  Pretty sure I was still playing DAOC mostly...didn't WoW come out around that time too.

Benezetta

Novice Member

4/19/13 4:31:30 PM#26
Came here 10 years ago but just lurked and got the gaming news I wanted.  Never did much posting until CU came along.
  Mkilbride

Spotlight Poster

4/19/13 4:50:05 PM#27

Registered forever ago, but the forums are crap and the site badly designed, the layout is just god awful.

CU makes me put up with it though.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Speely

Novice Member

4/19/13 5:01:52 PM#28
Originally posted by Grimbor
Originally posted by Tierless

I see a lot of new account dates, so I started to wonder, how untactful was CU on getting new people to this site? I myself ghosted for literally years. Ironically, I checked my history and my first ever post was to defend the WAR devs...ok so I'm not perfect...whatever. I've been a fairly active member ever since but never this active, I thank CU for that, and all my detractors can then blame CU for that lol.

[mod note - edited title to make it clear what this thread is about]

I have followed this site for years, but I never actually bothered to make an account until CU.

Same. I perused the forums for years reading up on news and thoughts about games I was interested in, but never made an account until i wanted to discuss CU with other folks excited about it.

http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/PerfArt

tenfoldedmight

Novice Member

4/19/13 7:43:33 PM#29

Yes it did.

Been playing MMOs since 2001. Never been a member here though, untill CU that is.

I like the guy that makes interviews on this page. And it seems to have good coverage on new games but i can't give much credit to who ever is moderating though, seems there is some kind of personal agenda.

The haters and the trolls i can take(the readers will see through them anyway), but it's annoying to have one side of the arguments posts deleted.

So I'm guessing once CU funds I'm out

:)

DeviDemon

Novice Member

4/19/13 8:50:26 PM#30

I've been a member since before CU and I forgot why I signed up.. but never did use the forums until CU. Tbh if it wasn't for CU I wouldn't be here at all, eh. :D

Drolkin

Apprentice Member

4/19/13 8:54:59 PM#31
Originally posted by Maric
I was a member prior to CU launch but only became active because of the CU forums.  However the forum has been overrun  and mods don't seem to give a crap so I haven't been hanging out here lately.  Other fan forums now where I don't need to deal with the idiocy found here.

So you come to our community and refer to it as idiots?  Please stick to your "fan forums".

Thanks.

Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

4/20/13 12:29:11 AM#32
I think he may be referring to the trolls coming into the CU forums and complaining it has posts about CU, rather than the actual CU community.

"Tiny clown, he got wet. I was talking to a psychic and I can't sleep in the ozone. There are too many different peanuts, looking sad.

Father_Jack

Apprentice Member

4/20/13 2:02:59 PM#33
I came here specifically because of CU and after being here a while, I can't wait for an alternative.
  taurak

Apprentice Member

4/20/13 8:14:23 PM#34

I've been a member for a long time, almost 10 years, but I've been pretty inactive for years.

Ever since WoW got released, I haven't been excited about a new game enough to bother with coming here, except just a random hour or 2 to check on some new games, until CU got started up. Now I'm back here checking the forums every day.

I was just lurking around in hopes that something cool would be in development, thank the gods for CU. MMORPG's have been one big fail after another.

Ogrelin

Novice Member

MMORPG-Player - Since 1997!
GM of Svea Ulvar

4/21/13 1:27:29 AM#35

I'v been around for a long time, not so active on the forums though.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search