Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,185 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,090
Blueside | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Blueside
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Kingdom Under Fire II Forum » General Discussion » KUF II Optimization Low Spec PC

1 posts found
  Ukiha

Hard Core Member

What have you done!?

OP  2/11/13 7:05:04 AM#1

I've been fan of KUF series since Kingdom Under Fire: A War Of heroes.I loved that game,very similar to W3 thou.

Then,KUF:Crusaders & heroes came out,it was a blast,lots of units fighting each other in the same map,mixed with heavy metal music...you could use some awsome tactics too,unique character skills,you were even able to lvl up your units,equip them with items and more.

The point in this is,Xbox 1 had some FPS problems (that was normal in those times) that game used all the Xbox 1 potential,but the console was able to stand it.At those times i was: "damn... if they ever make this game for PC,i'm sure i won't be able to play it even in low...."

That game came,known as KUF II,when i saw the first trailer in 2009 (i think that's the correct date) my jaw dropped,not because the "classic" elf with a towel around his body and doing 9999999k damage,no,it was that real time gameplay with those graphics and not a single FPS dropped.BUT that thought came again: "pfffft now i'm sure i'm not going to be able to play this game..fuck..."

I'm sure alot of people thought the same,but recently i found a video where BlueStudios is working to make the game playable with a low spec computer,let's say this computer was pretty good at years 2007-2008.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hvc1c9UReo

I have to say,props to this guys,making playable this kind of game in a 2007-2008 computer is kind of an awsome job(yes i know,it's only on low)but not many companies do that in this times.Funny thing is it seems smoother than Forsaken World (you guys know what i mean)....

So what do you think? are you going to plan to play this game now that it seems that it's going to be playable?are you going to hate it even if not played?do you like slutty female elfs doing 99999k damage?