Trending Games | Landmark | World of Warcraft | Hearthstone | Camelot Unchained

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,854 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,409
Rosigra | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/12/12)  | Pub:Gamerica
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Order of Magic Forum » General Discussion » English Version?

10 posts found
  Killerwoody

Apprentice Member

Joined: 6/29/09
Posts: 18

 
OP  12/22/12 1:44:33 PM#1
Looks like a neat game, I've downloaded it but yet to play because it's all in Spanish but I will do what I can to check it out! Would be nice to have a English patch for it!
  Taidel

Novice Member

Joined: 12/23/12
Posts: 1

12/23/12 2:42:30 PM#2
Same, hope someone can give us more information.  I doubt there will be an English form; as much as it is wanted, 100% of it is Spanish, with no mention anywhere that there will be other language compatability.  But, if someone knows more, please do tell.
  Tidel

Advanced Member

Joined: 1/29/07
Posts: 554

12/31/12 11:26:07 PM#3
Came across this game. Never heard of it until now. Looks kinda cool and eh at the same time. Wonder if there will be an english version.
  Starwinter

Novice Member

Joined: 6/11/12
Posts: 4

1/08/13 2:12:11 AM#4
I believe this is the english site http://www.orderofmagic.com/
  Johnnymaxx

Novice Member

Joined: 12/19/12
Posts: 1

1/08/13 8:39:05 AM#5

The game, as of now, only has Brazilian and Russian version. English and Spanish version are in the works, but there is no release date for any of those so far. The english site is just for information, but you can't play it in english right now.

Portuguese is not that difficult, I suggest you guys should all give it a try. ^^ 

  Killerwoody

Apprentice Member

Joined: 6/29/09
Posts: 18

 
OP  1/13/13 3:34:13 PM#6
Originally posted by Starwinter
I believe this is the english site http://www.orderofmagic.com/

It's all RU but I tried the BR version it's a cool game!

  patlefort

Advanced Member

Joined: 7/13/08
Posts: 62

2/17/13 6:24:54 AM#7
Tried it for a bit and it already fail at having options to rebind keys. It also has major mouse smoothing that can't be turned off. I'll have to pass until they add these basic features.
  Zutch

Advanced Member

Joined: 3/06/12
Posts: 36

10/27/13 7:42:14 PM#8
Originally posted by Johnnymaxx

The game, as of now, only has Brazilian and Russian version. English and Spanish version are in the works, but there is no release date for any of those so far. The english site is just for information, but you can't play it in english right now.

Portuguese is not that difficult, I suggest you guys should all give it a try. ^^ 

every person says his mother language is easy  regardless of the actual truth that is quite subjective per person .

  Braindome

Hard Core Member

Joined: 12/06/11
Posts: 619

10/27/13 8:15:11 PM#9
Wow, this is cool looking found this video and definitely like what I see, gonna have to follow this one more closely, looks fun.

Like x 56

  Zutch

Advanced Member

Joined: 3/06/12
Posts: 36

10/27/13 8:28:05 PM#10
Originally posted by Braindome
Wow, this is cool looking found this video and definitely like what I see, gonna have to follow this one more closely, looks fun.

hmm...looks like guild wars 2 style , only 5~ skills system..ahh not fan of that personally .