Trending Games | ArcheAge | Archlord 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,801,656 Users Online:0
Games:725  Posts:6,196,644
Gravity Co, Ltd. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/13)  | Pub:Gravity Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Ragnarok Online II Forum » General Discussion » Super Simple Game...

6 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  1/13/13 6:32:35 PM#1

So pretty much all you do in this game is do a linear quest path. Crafting isn't to fun and it's a money sink. Combat is just using 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 until you get 3. Then it will be 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3....................................

Now, there are games out there like this that do it well and you have fun. This game is just so simple it's not fun. I saw a video of 40+ gameplay. It's literally exactly what you do at level 1. Spam skills and do quests...

aslan132

Elite Member

1/18/13 7:43:13 AM#2
Im confused. This is an asian F2P grinder, did you honestly expect something different? Never once did anyone ever say this is a new, or innovative title. Its a pure money grab, the usual from the asian (Korean) F2P market. There was no hype, and i dont understand why you would think this was something different than it was.
  kabal.yero

Novice Member

1/19/13 3:36:55 AM#3
the original game was also like that... you grind everything...
  elitero

Novice Member

1/29/13 9:45:49 AM#4

played the original for 7 years WOE champ right here lol chaos server in iRO. however there is no more time for that anymore =(

RO was probably the game .. actually no RO was the only game I have invested this much time into. it started with no quests just grind mobs then hocus pocus exploit to summon LOD and farm his mobs while keeping him alive ooo that was epic. I remember geting to 99 then rebirth in 6 days I think. 

RO was probably the most fun I have ever had =) good ol days

aljs

Novice Member

2/02/13 10:11:49 PM#5

At least RO is smooth running. This 3D crap of RO2 isn't even smooth at all. Movements are lacklusters and stiff. Combat is just face to face you enemy and hit it with your skills, heal when necessary, and can't be bothered to avoid attacks as you can't avoid any. The enemy attacks will hit you even if you kite them. I had one melee attacker hit me eventhough I was NO WHERE NEAR the attacker (kiting) . I play a ranged class and boy, it was really stupid gameplay and quest system. The Khara system is an achievement like system to earn titles and stuff. Nothing new there. And the crafting, you need to mine of the raw material if you are the armorsmith and you need to buy tons of stuff from the vendor and also learn the recipe. There is no initial recipe learnt at all. The only thing you know at the beginning is how to refine rocks into ingots. Even the the next tier of raw material you need to learn from the master armorsmith. 

Nyscha

Novice Member

4/24/13 10:51:50 PM#6
Honestly, what really made me go all hyped-up about this game was that it branded itself as Ragnarok Online 2 and since I enjoyed the original Ragnarok Online so much, I thought I'd give it a try. I guess this applies to about three quarters of the current community, if not more. Why am I saying this crap? Well, it's because Ragnarok Online 2 was really a thorough let down and I needed some pretext before announcing this harsh fact. I'm not much of a gamer. Hell, I don't even own a Play Station in my house. In fact, I actually prefer simple games like Ragnarok Online and MapleStory to high end, micro-management mania games. To put it simply, I enjoy hack-and-slash games. Guess what? Ragnarok Online 2 is just that. Literally. Even Ragnarok Online has a much more complex gameplay than it. Allow me to illustrate.