Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,848,699 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,001
Gravity Co, Ltd. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/13)  | Pub:Gravity Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Ragnarok Online II Forum » General Discussion » downloading and patching the game

5 posts found
  VooDoo_Papa

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/13 8:22:56 AM#1

i still have the install from january and it looks  like its patching, but taking forever. it stopped last night and failed to patch, upon relaunching its going through the download patching process all over.

i tried to download the client a new, but the only link that actually works looks like its going to take days to download. suggestions?

User Deleted
4/20/13 8:27:16 AM#2
Yikes ... I'm actually downloading right now. Was hoping to play today.
  VooDoo_Papa

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/13 8:33:16 AM#3
what server are you downloading from and is the progress going well?

Cleffy

Hard Core Member

4/20/13 10:37:25 PM#4
I used the Torrent, it was very fast.  Took about 4 hours.  Not sure if there are enough users on the torrent now to maintain those speeds.
  Sephiroso

Advanced Member

4/20/13 10:55:52 PM#5

this game is gonna suck and its nothing like the original RO and has very few of the features that made the original RO so widely loved.

if you're playing this because you miss playing iRO, you're going to be disappointed.

if you have nothing else to do and dont mind trying yet another run of the mill failed WoW clone, then give this a go.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!