Trending Games | Landmark | Star Citizen | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,328 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,289
Gravity Co, Ltd. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/13)  | Pub:Gravity Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  kuey

Novice Member

OP  12/18/12 10:40:08 PM#1
Anyone know if they're planning to implement separate PvE and PvP servers for RO2? I know many of the newer games tend to split these servers up due to popular demand for both playstyles. I personally felt the original RO suffered a bit for not having such an option, particularly since some of the more popular private RO servers were open PvP servers. I haven't seen anything  indicating that they were planning an open PvP server for RO2, so I was just wondering if anyone else may have heard about anything along those lines. I just get the feeling that without such an option they will have the same problem that the original RO had with private servers, maybe not to the same extent since RO2 is f2p, but they may still potentially lose a significant player base from the lack of the open PvP option.