Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,904,981 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,291,779
Black Eye Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Black Eye Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Gloria Victis Forum » General Discussion » ESO fan's / haters, I suggest trying out this pre-alpha.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
63 posts found
  M4ko

Novice Member

6/11/14 3:11:09 PM#61
Originally posted by Sephros

I don't have a problem paying for a game if it is worth the price.  Being in the ESO beta, I got to see first hand without any investment whether I liked it or not.  This game wants me to pay to see if I like it?  And then if I didn't like it, not be able to talk about it?  Nope. 10$ is meaningless in the big picture but all the same, not gonna do it.

Cant compare the 2.  Anyone who wanted to try ESO got to try it for free.  Then people made the decision whether to purchase or not. I have purchased plenty of pre-alpha games and none have had an NDA yet.  

god damn, $10 is the price of a fucking middle-class lunch. who gives a shit if youre under NDA during this period. Youre arguments are totally baseless. "' duur im not going to pay 10 dollars cuz ill be under NDA, im not going to pay 10dollars cuz thats not how TRY works" stfu!

Jeyhu

Advanced Member

6/11/14 3:13:32 PM#62
I'd rather eat my own excrements while watching 2 girls 1 cup then try that game out.
  Mardukk

Spotlight Poster

6/11/14 3:18:50 PM#63
Originally posted by psykobilly
Originally posted by Abuz0r

I can't discuss because of NDA, but you can get into the alpha and beta tests for $10 and it's totally worth it.  

1.  NDA's are a stupid concept.  There is no valid reason that gameplay should not be disclosed to the public, unless the game company is trying to hide something from people who haven't bought the game.  

2.  Donated to support the project... uninstalled after 1 hour play session.  That says it all.

I hope the game continues to be developed.  One hour is a long time, for the current state.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search