Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,949 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,694
Xulu (XL)
Xulu Entertainment | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Xulu Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Xulu Forum » General Discussion » Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

6 posts found
  Ikisis

Novice Member

OP  10/22/12 8:40:26 AM#1
I mean yeah alpha is alpha BUT WTF IS THIS TRASH! dont believe me try you will want to break something.

Full Loot PvP http://lifeisfeudal.com/ Next Generation Sandbox MMORPG

XuluCommunity

Novice Member

10/24/12 12:41:55 PM#2

Hmm, interesting comment there Ikisis. Mind providing some subsance to your criticism?

And on a potentially unrelated note, we have a registered user with the callsign "Ikisis", but funny how its total time in world = "0"......

Ikisis

Novice Member

OP  10/31/12 8:29:33 PM#3
Yeah scratch all that. Few days later redownloaded the setup and  i actually worked that time. But Needs more then just car racing IMO. Maybe more diverse options like combat and such.

Full Loot PvP http://lifeisfeudal.com/ Next Generation Sandbox MMORPG

muffins89

Hard Core Member

10/31/12 8:35:38 PM#4

Originally posted by XuluCommunity

Hmm, interesting comment there Ikisis. Mind providing some subsance to your criticism?

And on a potentially unrelated note, we have a registered user with the callsign "Ikisis", but funny how its total time in world = "0"......

Originally posted by Ikisis
Yeah scratch all that. Few days later redownloaded the setup and  i actually worked that time. But Needs more then just car racing IMO. Maybe more diverse options like combat and such.

calledd out by the Xulu community.  i hope you learned something.  i'll never understand why people bash games they never even tried.

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

Yakamomoto

Apprentice Member

11/01/12 5:42:12 AM#5
Peoply yelling "avoid! avoid!" make me want to try out games. Anyone got a beta key?
  Dakeru

Hard Core Member

11/01/12 6:55:41 AM#6
Originally posted by Yakamomoto
Peoply yelling "avoid! avoid!" make me want to try out games. Anyone got a beta key?

People who shout: "Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!" actually want you to try the game.

Don't fall for it.