Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Crowfall | Guild Wars 2 | Wizard101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,950,437 Users Online:0
Games:778  Posts:6,372,852
Cloud Imperium Games Corporation | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Cloud Imperium Games Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Citizen Forum » General Discussion » Please people let them finish the game !

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
36 posts found
  Cabbagehead664

Apprentice Member

4/18/14 6:24:09 PM#21
Originally posted by Manzes
Originally posted by Cabbagehead664
Originally posted by grndzro
You proved nothing Jon Snow.

They have obligation to deliver something stable. They are releasing the full game for a traditional alpha phase. After 2 and a half years, and using an Engine (not creating from scratch), and starting from an "advanced" prototype, according the CR speech (or that was just a lie to grab money?), they are just releasing a very tiny part of the whole, with a very limited number of assets and "gameplay" situations, compared with a full game.

So 3 people can make an advanced next gen MMORPG prototype on Cryengine 3 in a year! HOLY CRAP!

And, they are using an Agile Methodology that is meant exactly to you have little parts released and these little parts stable for client experimentation. If they released at the same level of instability that a traditional alpha that has almost all the code for the full game, they would show themselves as really incompetent, when coding and mainly in its management, since a good PM knows what and how to release things under Agile development to take advantage of that, instead not taking advantage of that and taking the same ridiculous results that you got when releasing something under the Waterfall methodology.

Yes. We should get many problems related to different levels of compatibility, different hardware, problems of hardware, but getting a freeze that happens for everyone in every case is simply ridiculous, because again, its Agile Methodology, it is just a tiny part of the whole, and it should be already tested and assumed as ok. They already demonstrated some lack of competence in using the methodology with all they shown in the PAX reveal. Hopefully, they won't show on the actual release.

What position at CRI gives you such insight into the making of SC?

In any case, stable or not, that has nothing to do with the simple fact tha they would release exactly the same thing if they had 5.5 million, 20 million, 40 or 1 billion. They are demonstrating that very clearly. They definitely do not need more money that they already have, and adding more, when they are showing crap or just what is supposed to show (with a big delay), people should answer witih less money, not more money. This attitude only motivates some ridiculous things that they are doing from now and beyond, like the expansion of alpha slots with ticket price (contradicting their previous advertising), and the worst thing, limiting people to play with only one ship during an year or two, while this Arena Commander be the only thing playable). They act as they did not have one single cent, but look... they already have 42 millions, but still needs more.

Source?

So to recap

3 people can make an advanced next gen MMORPG prototype on Cryengine 3 in a year.

You seem to have inside information into the making of SC.

All the money gained past 5.5 million will never be used in the making of Star Citizen.

Limit Theory has been done by 1 person. But for the sake of source to answer your first sentence, what about CR words:

“You’re one of those doubters, but hey, I’m going to be happy to be proving you wrong,” “We’ve already spent around a year in development, and remember that most of these crowdfunding campaigns, when you look at it, no one has shown anything. I actually showed a pretty advanced prototype, and that prototype has most of the functionality I need to build a Wing-Commander style game,” he explained.

Source> http://www.penny-arcade.com/report/article/star-citizen

He said that needed 20-22 million to develop the game fully without need of any investor. He told that his FULL vision would be achieved just with 5.5, since he already had investors. Do you really need a source for that? Just look into their own comm-links.

I did not say that all the money won't be used for the game. But if you believe that all the money will be used for the game, man... I don't know what to say to you... You are much more than naive. I would need a new word for that.

No. I don't have inside information into the making of SC, since all that I am saying is based in the actual information that they release. What exactly do you think, about what I am saying, that "is inside information"? It seems that you are just bad informed about the game. Yes. I know a lot about Agile development, game, software development and management in general. You do not need to be an insider to take conclusions of what we should expect that is coming (or should come if they are really competent).

In any case, you do not need the budget of 2 movies, games, shirts, whatever to make 1 pal. That does not make any sense. Saying that it is just "to add more content" in a generic tone and you just accept that, even when they are talking about of twice or more of the budget needed, well... any similarity with a church speech asking for money is just coincidence?

Then be quiet then. Because you might be drooling out information to fit your argument. That holds no water. Given you go on to speculate and the put a bunch of false conclusions and such. Though all your doing is invalidating your self. Over and OVER again.

Don't compare Limit Theory to StarCitizen/SQ42. To different games. With very different scopes. 

One is a true indie game and the other is a AAA indie game. Even Josh the Creator behind the game understands whats going on more then you do:  http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1093&start=60

Just stop and disappearing. Because you are talking nonsense.  Also why in the hell are you posting a Article from 11/2/2012? how about something more recent? that actually carries the swift in mindset.  From those early beginnings...

http://gamingbolt.com/star-citizen-interview-chris-roberts-on-building-a-space-simulator-for-the-ages

Dreams change, perspective changes and scope changed over time. That called progression and also CIG/CR asked the COMMUNITY themselves if they wanted to continue given money or not. It was not a decision made half heartedly and those people said yes.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12760-Poll-Additional-Stretch-Goals

(RIGHT AFTER THAT INTERVIEW...IN 2012. You posted things changed.)

I brought that article because CR said something about their prototype, with the obviously objective to grab money, that later was proven a lie. And has nothing to do with "things change". Only under naive minds. After all, he is Chris Roberts, not a newbie that is not knowing what to do, right? It is impressive how, depending of the situation, people claims that CR is a master, and for excuses, they say that he acts just like a newbie.

And you really believe that in that website totally controlled by the CIG team, where the info is totally manipulated, where the counters are fake to make appear something that is not exactly what it is, they would not manipulate a poll? 

By the way, they made that poll with what you call "community" but in fact, who answered that was mainly the fanboys, that in their amateur, blind and naive thinking (that any passionate person have), assume that more money really means more stuff for the game. So, they would not need to manipulate that, since they are asking for someone addicted by cocaine if they want more cocaine.

They just did that to try to convince people that "was not their wish to grab more money from people". That was really ridiculous, but I am not impressed that many of you fell in such trick, because you know... fanboys are just fanboys, they believe in whatever fairy tale.

CR is not so newbie to let a business decision in the hands of a community, for real. If you really believed on that poll, you are definitely naive and probably a man that cannot see your own contradictions, since I don't doubt that you said and spread many times (as well as the own CIG marketing team) that Chris Roberts is an experienced developer and business man that would not be irresponsible to let a big business decision, with tons of bad possible colateral damage and consequences related to pressure, higher expectation, press view, in the hands of a bunch of fanatics, that probably have no idea, in its majority, how the game business works.

So your not going to read any of the links? READ THE LINKS! gain some perspective.  That other interview was from 2012.

What ? are you just babbling now and assuming things.(more like taking a dump on your arguments)  You SEEM like an  ignorant person that will never understand.

Also your the only one that does not understand what or how game development works and you don't know how this one is being run or how this game is being developed. Because you are ignoring all the fact. To draw your own false conclusions.  Because nothing i provide or say. Will amount to nothing because you think.  Its all this fairly tale nonsense.

"Fanboy Talk" and that people are being Tricked? lol got evidence to back up that claim....because you are making an accusation with nothing to back up that statement.

The only person that is being Naive here. Is you.  Thinking you know what your talking about. Also what in the fucking hell are  you talking about. That CIG is doing shady things and manipulating things on the site and with the polls. FUCKING STOP and Take off the Tin foil hat. This is not a conspiracy.

Otherwise. PROVIDE FACTUAL EVIDENCE! to PROVE YOUR CLAIMS!

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/18/14 6:50:18 PM#22

The Limit Theory example was more to show that yes, 3 people would be capable to build that prototype in ONE year of development with an ENGINE in its hands. Not saying that Limit Theory will be the same future scope that SC plans to have. Just replying the argument that the other guy brought to show how he is wrong on this argument (I am not saying that he is wrong in everything else).

I agreed with you. Yes it is incredible that 3 people were able to make a next gen space and combat MMORPG prototype in a year.

I brought that article because CR said something about their prototype, with the obviously objective to grab money, that later was proven a lie. And has nothing to do with "things change". Only under naive minds. After all, he is Chris Roberts, not a newbie that is not knowing what to do, right? It is impressive how, depending of the situation, people claims that CR is a master, and for excuses, they say that he acts just like a newbie.

Yea the greedy Chris Roberts used his own money to produce a prototype space next gen real time hybrid AAA space MMORPG with only 3 people.

And you really believe that in that website totally controlled by the CIG team, where the info is totally manipulated, where the counters are fake to make appear something that is not exactly what it is, they would not manipulate a poll? 

By the way, they made that poll with what you call "community" but in fact, who answered that was mainly the fanboys, that in their amateur, blind and naive thinking (that any passionate person have), assume that more money really means more stuff for the game. So, they would not need to manipulate that, since they are asking for someone addicted by cocaine if they want more cocaine.

And you care why? What is your obsession with the morals of a company that people support?

They just did that to try to convince people that "was not their wish to grab more money from people". That was really ridiculous, but I am not impressed that many of you fell in such trick, because you know... fanboys are just fanboys, they believe in whatever fairy tale.

Great you are not impressed. Why are you trying so hard to discredit SC?

CR is not so newbie to let a business decision in the hands of a community, for real. If you really believed on that poll, you are definitely naive and probably a man that cannot see your own contradictions, since I don't doubt that you said and spread many times (as well as the own CIG marketing team) that Chris Roberts is an experienced developer and business man that would not be irresponsible to let a big business decision, with tons of bad possible colateral damage and consequences related to pressure, higher expectation, press view, in the hands of a bunch of fanatics, that probably have no idea, in its majority, how the game business works.

We get it...you have no respect for the people that support SC, and have no faith in Chris Roberts.

I really am dying to know what your problem with Chris Roberts is.

Cabbagehead664

Apprentice Member

4/18/14 6:58:49 PM#23
You proved nothing Jon Snow.

They have obligation to deliver something stable. They are releasing the full game for a traditional alpha phase. After 2 and a half years, and using an Engine (not creating from scratch), and starting from an "advanced" prototype, according the CR speech (or that was just a lie to grab money?), they are just releasing a very tiny part of the whole, with a very limited number of assets and "gameplay" situations, compared with a full game.

So 3 people can make an advanced next gen MMORPG prototype on Cryengine 3 in a year! HOLY CRAP!

And, they are using an Agile Methodology that is meant exactly to you have little parts released and these little parts stable for client experimentation. If they released at the same level of instability that a traditional alpha that has almost all the code for the full game, they would show themselves as really incompetent, when coding and mainly in its management, since a good PM knows what and how to release things under Agile development to take advantage of that, instead not taking advantage of that and taking the same ridiculous results that you got when releasing something under the Waterfall methodology.

Yes. We should get many problems related to different levels of compatibility, different hardware, problems of hardware, but getting a freeze that happens for everyone in every case is simply ridiculous, because again, its Agile Methodology, it is just a tiny part of the whole, and it should be already tested and assumed as ok. They already demonstrated some lack of competence in using the methodology with all they shown in the PAX reveal. Hopefully, they won't show on the actual release.

What position at CRI gives you such insight into the making of SC?

In any case, stable or not, that has nothing to do with the simple fact tha they would release exactly the same thing if they had 5.5 million, 20 million, 40 or 1 billion. They are demonstrating that very clearly. They definitely do not need more money that they already have, and adding more, when they are showing crap or just what is supposed to show (with a big delay), people should answer witih less money, not more money. This attitude only motivates some ridiculous things that they are doing from now and beyond, like the expansion of alpha slots with ticket price (contradicting their previous advertising), and the worst thing, limiting people to play with only one ship during an year or two, while this Arena Commander be the only thing playable). They act as they did not have one single cent, but look... they already have 42 millions, but still needs more.

Source?

So to recap

3 people can make an advanced next gen MMORPG prototype on Cryengine 3 in a year.

You seem to have inside information into the making of SC.

All the money gained past 5.5 million will never be used in the making of Star Citizen.

Limit Theory has been done by 1 person. But for the sake of source to answer your first sentence, what about CR words:

“You’re one of those doubters, but hey, I’m going to be happy to be proving you wrong,” “We’ve already spent around a year in development, and remember that most of these crowdfunding campaigns, when you look at it, no one has shown anything. I actually showed a pretty advanced prototype, and that prototype has most of the functionality I need to build a Wing-Commander style game,” he explained.

Source> http://www.penny-arcade.com/report/article/star-citizen

He said that needed 20-22 million to develop the game fully without need of any investor. He told that his FULL vision would be achieved just with 5.5, since he already had investors. Do you really need a source for that? Just look into their own comm-links.

I did not say that all the money won't be used for the game. But if you believe that all the money will be used for the game, man... I don't know what to say to you... You are much more than naive. I would need a new word for that.

No. I don't have inside information into the making of SC, since all that I am saying is based in the actual information that they release. What exactly do you think, about what I am saying, that "is inside information"? It seems that you are just bad informed about the game. Yes. I know a lot about Agile development, game, software development and management in general. You do not need to be an insider to take conclusions of what we should expect that is coming (or should come if they are really competent).

In any case, you do not need the budget of 2 movies, games, shirts, whatever to make 1 pal. That does not make any sense. Saying that it is just "to add more content" in a generic tone and you just accept that, even when they are talking about of twice or more of the budget needed, well... any similarity with a church speech asking for money is just coincidence?

Then be quiet then. Because you might be drooling out information to fit your argument. That holds no water. Given you go on to speculate and the put a bunch of false conclusions and such. Though all your doing is invalidating your self. Over and OVER again.

Don't compare Limit Theory to StarCitizen/SQ42. To different games. With very different scopes. 

One is a true indie game and the other is a AAA indie game. Even Josh the Creator behind the game understands whats going on more then you do:  http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1093&start=60

Just stop and disappearing. Because you are talking nonsense.  Also why in the hell are you posting a Article from 11/2/2012? how about something more recent? that actually carries the swift in mindset.  From those early beginnings...

http://gamingbolt.com/star-citizen-interview-chris-roberts-on-building-a-space-simulator-for-the-ages

Dreams change, perspective changes and scope changed over time. That called progression and also CIG/CR asked the COMMUNITY themselves if they wanted to continue given money or not. It was not a decision made half heartedly and those people said yes.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12760-Poll-Additional-Stretch-Goals

(RIGHT AFTER THAT INTERVIEW...IN 2012. You posted things changed.)

So your not going to read any of the links? READ THE LINKS! gain some perspective.  That other interview was from 2012.

What ? are you just babbling now and assuming things.(more like taking a dump on your arguments)  You SEEM like an  ignorant person that will never understand.

Also your the only one that does not understand what or how game development works and you don't know how this one is being run or how this game is being developed. Because you are ignoring all the fact. To draw your own false conclusions.  Because nothing i provide or say. Will amount to nothing because you think.  Its all this fairly tale nonsense.

"Fanboy Talk" and that people are being Tricked? lol got evidence to back up that claim....because you are making an accusation with nothing to back up that statement.

The only person that is being Naive here. Is you.  Thinking you know what your talking about. Also what in the fucking hell are  you talking about. That CIG is doing shady things and manipulating things on the site and with the polls. FUCKING STOP and Take off the Tin foil hat. This is not a conspiracy.

Otherwise. PROVIDE FACTUAL EVIDENCE! to PROVE YOUR CLAIMS!

Earlier you said that I am insulting all the time... Are you really paying attention in what I write and MAINLY, in what YOU write? If still cannot see... probably insult is a notion very different that you have, different from the whole world.

Yes. I read that pages... actually I read them in the day that they were published, more than 1 time for sure. And I know that what is described there is a report for what they have been doing. Something that people that you fought against, in the forums, actually asked and you fought agains, as any other fanboy like you. So, it is kind of funny having you now trying to use that to defend some point. But that is nothing different that they actually would make if having only 20-22 millions, that is actually the point of this discussion. Or are you really trying to convince that because they have 20-22 additional millions, that's why they are creating such report, or only because that, they hired those studios? No. It's not. All their studios were hired already while SC had yet not much more than 6 million (there are many talking about that in the earlier Wingman's Hangar, with Eric saying that CR was traveling to bring those people to the job).

And of course, those "reports" are more meant as an additional marketing tool, than actual information about the development itself. Really... Many bad jokes there and some pathetic try to show "how cool they are". 

Yes. I brought evidences from what I said. Evidence about the subject and about what I said... I've been much more specific than you. You seem just lost, dropping whatever you see in front of you that has nothing to do with the matter.

Yeah , were done until. You provide information or evidence for your other claims and also i have no idea. What you are talking about in regards to my arguments on the forums. (a crap ton of them are sound)  But that has nothing to do with anything. So i have no idea why your bring them up.

Provide Evidence. Or Stop posting.

You the one that seems lost and your blabbing away about nonsense. Because your dismissing everything as. Meaningless. Also its not an insult if its the truth.  An i'm more annoyed then anything.  Given how stubborn you are and all your blanket statements. Also that insult comment was in regards to you questioning CIG's integrity without bases in the real world of hard facts.

Because your assuming that you know what your talking about.

One more thing is English your first spoken? its hard to read what your posting.

Provide Evidence Or Stop posting.

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/18/14 6:58:52 PM#24

Earlier you said that I am insulting all the time... Are you really paying attention in what I write and MAINLY, in what YOU write? If still cannot see... probably insult is a notion very different that you have, different from the whole world.

Yes. I read that pages... actually I read them in the day that they were published, more than 1 time for sure. And I know that what is described there is a report for what they have been doing. Something that people that you fought against, in the forums, actually asked and you fought agains, as any other fanboy like you. So, it is kind of funny having you now trying to use that to defend some point. But that is nothing different that they actually would make if having only 20-22 millions, that is actually the point of this discussion. Or are you really trying to convince that because they have 20-22 additional millions, that's why they are creating such report, or only because that, they hired those studios? No. It's not. All their studios were hired already while SC had yet not much more than 6 million (there are many talking about that in the earlier Wingman's Hangar, with Eric saying that CR was traveling to bring those people to the job).

And of course, those "reports" are more meant as an additional marketing tool, than actual information about the development itself. Really... Many bad jokes there and some pathetic try to show "how cool they are". 

Yes. I brought evidences from what I said. Evidence about the subject and about what I said... I've been much more specific than you. You seem just lost, dropping whatever you see in front of you that has nothing to do with the matter.

So. Are you going to tell us why you are trying so hard to discredit Star Citizen and Chris Roberts?

Brenelael

Guide

Pointing out the Obvious to the Oblivious since 2006

4/18/14 8:19:19 PM#25

Does anyone else think it's very odd that apanz3r hasn't replied to his own thread given his past history here? I suspect he will now after Manzes realizes his mistake and switches accounts....

Bren

while(horse==dead)
{
beat();
}

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/18/14 8:21:08 PM#26

The answers were already given. You two are just asking the same questions again and again, and not answering my own properly, with obvious tactics to derail the thread to make people more confuse.

I will answer as soon as I see something really relevant or new that you guys brought, otherwise, in respect of the readers comprehension, so they form their own opinion, I am not doing that again, after all, you clearly are trying to derail the thread with a full set of irrelevant questions.

People already had enough information to research if what I am saying is true or not, if they are not convinced yet by the evidences that I brought.

Don't be afraid fanboy. If what I am saying is totally ignorant and idiot as you said, people will see that.

Except that everything you post is complete BS.

wucks

Hard Core Member

SOE ate my hamster

4/18/14 8:24:37 PM#27

It's quite an impressive skill you have there, Menzes. The ability to type so much and say so little is one to behold.

As an aside you haven't shown any evidences [sic] of anything other than a clear agenda against SC. You seem far more rabid than the fanboys you berate that it's hard to take you seriously when you might actually stumble across something like a point to make.

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/18/14 8:51:13 PM#28
Just quoting this again to show how this guy is focused on hiding actual  information, since he claims that the guy that opened that thread on CIG was accused by him of trolling and "that the thread is now dead".

Which was clearly a lie.

He really thinks that people are all idiots, considering that the thread is live and in the first page of the CIG general forum during the whole day, already in the tenth page, with many fanboys that disagree (they disagree of every concern raised) and a few that agree and even considered the OP brave to dare to give such feedback there (probably those are already in the black list of the moderators there for future banning and censure, because yes, they manipulate the info there all the time, to hide mainly "what is not profitable").

Just to show how idiot he thinks that everyone is, when spreading his "evidences". He believes that everyone is dumb enough to do not double check what other people says.

I don't know what is worst. People believing in what CR says (and later "change his mind" because money), or people that believes in what these fans spread as "evidences".

Hopefully you, the reader, will be smart enough to double check if these guys from CIG are really reliable in what they say in their speech, when comparing with what they really do.

When you and mabye 1% are the only ones hating on something you kind of gotta wonder if you are correct.

But I doubt 1%. No one is agreeing with you.

Cabbagehead12

Apprentice Member

4/18/14 9:43:07 PM#29
Just quoting this again to show how this guy is focused on hiding actual  information, since he claims that the guy that opened that thread on CIG was accused by him of trolling and "that the thread is now dead".

Which was clearly a lie.

He really thinks that people are all idiots, considering that the thread is live and in the first page of the CIG general forum during the whole day, already in the tenth page, with many fanboys that disagree (they disagree of every concern raised) and a few that agree and even considered the OP brave to dare to give such feedback there (probably those are already in the black list of the moderators there for future banning and censure, because yes, they manipulate the info there all the time, to hide mainly "what is not profitable").

Just to show how idiot he thinks that everyone is, when spreading his "evidences". He believes that everyone is dumb enough to do not double check what other people says.

I don't know what is worst. People believing in what CR says (and later "change his mind" because money), or people that believes in what these fans spread as "evidences".

Hopefully you, the reader, will be smart enough to double check if these guys from CIG are really reliable in what they say in their speech, when comparing with what they really do.

When you and mabye 1% are the only ones hating on something you kind of gotta wonder if you are correct.

LOL

Its pretty clear at this point. That he is talking nonsense.

An loves to rebel in his cluelessness.  In his broken English. 

Plus Mr. Man , that thread is dead, aka in the topic is done and the OP has left it.

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/18/14 9:45:27 PM#30
Originally posted by Cabbagehead12

Which was clearly a lie.

LOL

Its pretty clear at this point. That he is talking nonsense.

An loves to rebel in his cluelessness.  In his broken English. 

Plus Mr. Man , that thread is dead, aka in the topic is done and the OP has left it.

Have you ever tried to kill cockroaches?

apanz3r

Novice Member

OP  4/20/14 4:13:48 AM#31
Originally posted by Brenelael

Does anyone else think it's very odd that apanz3r hasn't replied to his own thread given his past history here? I suspect he will now after Manzes realizes his mistake and switches accounts....

Bren

I was busy playing Star-Conflict, they had a 50% promotion . Which is actually a game i can play instead of fighting Cris evangelists.

For all i care they can launch when they want DFM now.

Respekt to Chris for raising 40 mil. As for me "foul me once shame on you foul me twice shame on me"

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/20/14 5:50:07 AM#32
Originally posted by apanz3r

Bren

I was busy playing Star-Conflict, they had a 50% promotion . Which is actually a game i can play instead of fighting Cris evangelists.

Respekt to Chris for raising 40 mil. As for me "foul me once shame on you foul me twice shame on me"

So you are running around spouting hate for Star Citizen and love for Star Conflict.

Why don't you stick to the Star Conflict forums. You already should know that you aren't really having any effect on the people that support Star Citizen.

apanz3r

Novice Member

OP  4/20/14 6:16:53 AM#33

Bren

So you are running around spouting hate for Star Citizen and love for Star Conflict.

Why don't you stick to the Star Conflict forums. You already should know that you aren't really having any effect on the people that support Star Citizen.

I don't hate star citizen as a game. I just hate how the things are handled now.

grndzro

Hard Core Member

4/20/14 6:18:32 AM#34

I don't hate star citizen as a game. I just hate how the things are handled now.

Then go ahead and hate it and get your refund. Let those of us that think it is awesome do so in peace.

darker70

Novice Member

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

4/23/14 7:20:55 PM#35

Bren

So has this appeased your hatred of the most open and honest and transparent dev team on the planet because this footage looks rather good and left a lot people at PAX happy hands on game play wise. 

Just skip to 23 mins for the good stuff.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13827-Arena-Commander-PAX-East-And-Beyond

Brenelael

Guide

Pointing out the Obvious to the Oblivious since 2006

4/24/14 4:50:14 PM#36

Bren

It's obvious now that the other accounts have been deleted and their posts removed that you were probably not a part of it apanz3r. I'm sorry I lumped you in with them as I may have been mistaken. Although I've never really agreed with your views on SC that doesn't mean you don't have the right to express them. You also seem to be behaving yourself since you've been back which is a welcome change. As I said I apologize. I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
{
beat();
}

2 Pages « 1 2 Search