Trending Games | Trove | ArcheAge | WildStar | Forsaken Uprising

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,870,508 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,821
Cloud Imperium Games Corporation | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Cloud Imperium Games Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Raventree

Apprentice Member

It is a double pleasure to gank the ganker.
-Raven Treeavelli

OP  4/23/13 8:02:41 PM#1

I have two questions.  How much and give it to me.

Seriously though, any idea when people that pledge can get their hands on beta or some dogfights?  This game looks brilliant.

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
World of Warcraft, AoC

Aerowyn

Novice Member

4/23/13 8:10:22 PM#2
alpha isn't even planned till towards the end of this year.. wouldn't expect this one till end of 2014

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

atticusbc

Advanced Member

I hated hipsters before hating hipsters was cool.

4/23/13 8:12:46 PM#3
in a recent interview he said that by the end of this year we'll have a dogfight module and a hangar module. not sure if you get those for free if you pledge though.
  Brenelael

Guide

Pointing out the Obvious to the Oblivious since 2006

4/28/13 5:45:11 PM#4
Originally posted by atticusbc
in a recent interview he said that by the end of this year we'll have a dogfight module and a hangar module. not sure if you get those for free if you pledge though.

The first version of the Hangar Module should be out early this Summer. The Dogfighting Alpha should follow by the end of the year. Yes, both will be free to anyone who pledged.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
{
beat();
}